Customer Development Manager - Shenzhen, China
Cynosure 完全能够以具有竞争力的方式领导和改变医疗美容行业。 我们始终秉承一个信念，即这是目的驱动型业务，不仅可以改善患者的生活，还能改善医生的生活。
- 我们致力于建立和加强最广泛的全球足迹，在五大洲和 15 个国家雇有直接员工，而且员工队伍不断发展壮大，分销商合作伙伴为 130 多个国家或地区的客户提供服务。
正值我们壮大全球团队之际，现在是加入我们的最佳时机。作为医疗美容市场的领导者，Cynosure 在以下方面拥有逾 25 年的经验：为皮肤科医生、整形外科医生、水疗中心和医疗保健人员开发、制造和营销产品。我们拥有美容行业最全面的产品组合，我们的产品和服务覆盖多个类别，包括活肤保养、体形塑造、脱毛和女性健康等。
我们的使命是为 Cynosure 客户取得成功助以一臂之力，塑造成为美容行业的未来领导者，并帮助我们的所有技术用户发现属于自己的美丽。
This role is responsible for developing, achieving and managing T10 Cities’ sales targets and strategy.The candidate will develop and maintain effective customer relationships and can work independently to handle most of the sales activities/sell most of our products.
Strategic Role Responsibilities
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products; anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Identify key opportunities and risks in the territory
- Develop deep understanding of territory to maximize sales opportunities
- Developing new customer acquisition strategies
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and incorporating in customer pitch and material
- Ensure efficient work plans and collaboration, including clinical, service, marketing and sales teams.
- Review and improve territory business plan and update quarterly
Operational Role Responsibilities
• Completion of sales target: according to personal performance indicators, formulate the sales plan of the target market, conduct market research, screen the target customers of each subdivided product in the target market.
• Market development: develop potential customers according to the sales target, market development plans and specific implementation plans of the Department.
• Accounts receivable management: according to the Department's sales target, sales price system and sales policies, keep good communication with customers and the company's financial personnel, inform customers in advance to prepare for payment, control the amount of accounts receivable, speed up the return of sales funds, and ensure the smooth recovery of loans, so as to improve the company's capital turnover and reduce the company's business risks.
• Customer Relationship Management: conduct routine customer visits, timely understand customer requirements, and invite exhibitors and suppliers through product training and promotion. Maintain smooth communication channels with customers, and understand customer requirements at any time.
• Customer satisfaction: timely handle orders according to the company's order process, timely collect and feed back customer complaints, opinions and suggestions through communication with customers, and urge the company to respond quickly to improve customer satisfaction.
• Effective use of resources: strictly implement the company's expense policy, make a good sales expense budget, understand the sales focus of each stage, evaluate the rationality of customers' demand for resources, determine the expense use mode, track the use effect, summarize and improve in time, and improve the effectiveness of resource use.
• Develop potential customers according to the sales objectives, market development plans and specific implementation plans of the Department, understand the dynamics of customer demand, and feed back the progress of customer development to the sales manager in time, so as to achieve the sales objectives of the Department.
• Can be a buddy in new hire training program for new sales rep
• Can give training/guide to new sales rep
People & Leadership Responsibilities
- Ensure close collaboration with matrixed functions (service, clinical education) to build best-in class customer experience
- Support colleagues with advise, share best practice and drive the team to continuous improvement towards sales excellence
- Upright and honest, proactive and down-to-earth, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree or above in medicine, biology, marketing and optics, with certain English communication skills.
- Basic English: can read documents/write email in English
- Public/Private sales channel working experience
- 5+ years in medical equipment sales. Or more than 5 years sales experience in foreign enterprises.
- Salesforce Knowledge is preferred
- Adapt to high frequency business trips
- Relentless hunger for results
- Commercial /business acumen
- Negotiation skills：
- Demonstrates resilience and adaptability in the face of adversity
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, excellent influence and persuasion skills
Qualifications (Select the minimum qualifications required for this position to successfully achieve business requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Associate’s degree is equivalent to 18 months of experience
- Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
- Master’s degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit;use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- Potential Exposure to blood.
- Other (please specify)
- 职系 Sales
- 工作职能 Field Sales
- 付薪类型 薪金