Commercial Operations Specialist - Hangzhou, China
Responsible for providing sales operation support to local sales team. Maintain Sales PO/Contracts and tender related documentations. Create and analyze reports for the sales force regarding market conditions, sales results, and team earnings. Provide administrative support as assigned by internal departments, T&E support for sales team. Sample machine management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Correspond with local customers, subsidiaries, and distributors to ensure complete, timely and accurate processing of on-going pre / post sales orders and to resolve any order documentation issues.
- Establish communication between local customers, subsidiaries, distributors, and China sales departments.
- Duties for complete pre-sales order documentation including quoting, pricing, terms & conditions and payment terms, concerns, or issues.
- Support and coordinate process for distributorship agreements, international product registration, international distributor meeting, workshop, and trade shows
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Create and manage the sales orders in Salesforce system.
- Sample Machine Management, including managing the sales sample machine process, review and analysis of the orders vs sample machine.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Monitor inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments to reconcile stock levels
- Provide recommendation on stock replenishment avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure on time shipment to customers
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Conduct warehouse inventory regularly to ensure that the accounts and materials in the warehouse inventory are consistent.
Qualifications (Select the minimum qualifications required for this position to successfully achieve business requirements)
Education and experience combination:
* Associate’s degree is equivalent to 18 months of experience
* Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
* Master’s degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience
* 5 to 8 years relevant experience
Minimum 5 years Sales Administration experience required,min. 3years in similar position in a MNC company and a matrix organization.
- Clear thinking.
- Strong team member with ability to provide and receive feedback.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Excellent Customer Service, Organization, Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills
- SAP related knowledge
- Familiar with warehouse management system and related management processes.
- Logistics related certification is preferred.
- Strong good at with PPT/ Excel / System.
- Basic English: can read documents/write email in English
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- Potential Exposure to blood.
- Other (please specify) Travel up to 10%
- Família de Postos Sales Operations
- Função da Tarefa General Sales
- Tipo de Pagamento Ordenado
- Indicador Profissional Regular
- Hancheu, Zhejiang, China