Warehouse Operator / Roll Clamp Driver
Summary: Responsible for the material handling for servicing specific customer and internal order processing by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned.
1. Overall responsibility for roll stock material handling.
2. Pick roll stock orders.
3. Receive truckload and shuttles of roll stock.
4. Put away roll stock materials in location.
5. Load roll stock materials.
6. Maintain 100% inventory integrity. *
O Accurately record and submit product locations upon arrival.
O Record and submit location changes as product moves.
7. Accurately follow all SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) as required. 8. Maintain a safe and clean work environment including cleaning and maintaining forklift/clamp equipment.
1. Execute roll stock orders picking and staging.
2. Scan roll stock product into and out of Warehouse Management (Abecas) system when required.
3. Monitor any issues with inventory locations and correct immediately.
4. Receive inbound roll stock loads via truckload and railcars.
5. Make sure all paperwork is given to the office for processing.
6. Load outbound trailers and railcars.
7. Daily Building Checklist – perform all tasks assigned daily.
1. Clamp Drivers are encouraged to learn and master Spanish and English.
2. Clamp Drivers must be certified to operate our equipment. * (Depending on past lift truck experience we are willing to train on Clamp truck).
3. Bar Code Scanning of all roll stock.
4. Clamp skills audited to ensure driver is competent to handle our customer’s product. *
- Grupo de puestos Operations
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Nivel de formación requerido Experiencia equivalente
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo jueves, 13 de octubre de 2022
- Chicago, IL, USA