Service Quality Coordinator
Odessa, TX, USA Req #356
Monday, June 7, 2021
The Service Quality Coordinator will provide technical support and guidance to field crews by providing them with a full understanding of the concepts involved and educating them on the tools, procedures, and troubleshooting techniques necessary to deliver wireline services to customers. The Service Quality Coordinator will support the overall quality of service in the company and make recommendations that will improve our commitment to conducting our business in a safe and efficient manner. The Service Quality Coordinator is responsible for documenting failures, root cause analysis and key performance indicators for all relevant field activities and assisting in educating field personnel on their contents.
- Fulfill documentation and reporting requirements for the Quality Management program.
- Provide external customer support.
- Assist with quality control audits.
- Investigate, monitor, document and report on quality of care and service issues.
- Communication and training of company Standard Operating Procedure and Best Practices to field crews.
- Assist with the implementation of new technologies and procedures.
- Utilize handbooks, manuals, and automated tools to provide instructional training of procedures.
- Communicate with the field and management regarding service quality issues.
- Conduct and advise service quality investigations through root cause analysis.
- Identify potential service quality initiatives and/or challenges and ensure that these measures are controlled in an effort to provide the highest quality product.
- Monitor and track crew Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist in client communications/meetings concerning service quality events, investigations and performance metrics.
- Wireline service modeling using Cerberus.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills and a thorough knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office and Windows), especially proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Ability to write reports, design forms, retrieve data, and speak effectively with management and staff
- Ability to work and manage problems independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish a rapport with all levels of an organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex or technical information in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Proficient in Warrior Acquisition Software and Cerberus Model Software.
- Knowledge of API RP 67 Recommended Practices for Explosives Safety.
- Knowledge of Explosives Safety, ATF/FER and State Laws regarding explosives.
- Expert level proficiency with maintenance and operation of all Wireline Equipment utilized.
- Experience with 5K and 10K Pressure Control.
- Accomplished in all Wireline Mechanical Services.
- Knowledge of HSE Policy/Process/Key Performance Indicators.
Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
Minimum Required Work Experience
- 4-7 years Wireline related field experience and/or training.- Required
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid driver's license. - Required
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Field Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Odessa, TX, USA