MAINTENANCE - MILLWRIGHT ASSOCIATE
Maintenance - Millwright Associate
Pay Rate: $29.73
We are looking for dependable people with excellent problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
This new position will assist journeyman-level mechanics in routine maintenance work as well as performing many duties independently.
Duties for mechanics include, but are not restricted to, replacing valves & gaskets, basic welding, repacking pumps & valves, forklift operations, screwed pipe & tubing installations, cylinder repair, pump repair & replacement, repair of rotating assemblies, roll repair and replacements, motor replacements, and repair of mechanical drive systems.
- · Must be 18 years or older
- Eligible for employment in the US
- · High School Diploma or GED
- · Basic computer skills
- · Able to function in a team environment.
AND one of the following
- · One (1) year experience in any of the following Maintenance Skill Areas: MILLWRIGHT
- · One (1) year vocational/technical education in the Mechanical Discipline: MILLWRIGHT
PLUS: Must be willing to meet the following requirements:
- · Undergo a drug screen for illicit use of drugs as a condition of employment.
- · Submit to periodic drug screens as a condition of employment.
- · Work any shift and/or a rotating shift schedule
- · Work overtime on a regular basis and with last minute notification.
- · Work holidays and/or weekends on a regular basis.
- · Wear required safety equipment.
- · Operate or work in industrial conditions (i.e. warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise, heavy machinery or elevated working surfaces with proper safety training and safety protection).
- · Each Associates will be expected to acquire a complete set of tools for the work they are performing.
- · Associate degree in any of the IP Core Maintenance skills or related disciplines. (Millwright)
- · Relevant work experience in an industrial environment.
- · Strong math/physics understanding.
- · Millwright/Machinist backgrounds on the mechanical side.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Job Function Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Hiring Rate $29.73
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Ticonderoga, NY 12883, USA