Collections Associate - Finance
(This is a Hybrid role located in Hyderabad, India)
Want to do the Best Work of Your Life?
is a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs, meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
Where do you fit in?
We're on the hunt for a new Collection Associate who will collaborate with business partners to ensure that the collections process functions smoothly and efficiently. This role will be instrumental in the collections of outstanding accounts receivable and all other aspects of collections.
As a Collections Associate, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by owning a collections portfolio, ensuring invoices are paid promptly and actioning resolution for disputed amounts billed utilizing superior customer service skills. This role will be a key contributor in the order to cash cycle of an exciting, rewarding, high growth organization.
Want to join the Best Team of Your Life?
We’re looking for people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebrating mistakes, able to communicate transparently and inclusively, and someone your team can count on. Most of all you need to be yourself!
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement, and maintain desktop procedures for ongoing credit and collection activities.
- Reconcile and report on customer online portals’ payment status of billed invoices uploaded. Inform the Billing Team of any disputed invoices and follow through to completion which may require research.
- Monitor customer accounts and manage collection procedures that reduce the amount of delinquency through proactive measures, reporting and automation.
- Proactively pursue the collection efforts with daily outbound emails. Compile and provide account statements to customers on a weekly basis.
- Maintain status notes that track collection efforts in electronic databases to be utilized by Accounts Receivable Management to report on the accuracy of and timeliness of customer outstanding receivables.
- Respond to customer inquiries and internal requests in a timely manner, inform Accounts Receivable Management, Project Managers and Sales Team of customer discrepancies or escalations while working collaboratively to solve through to resolution. Effective and interactive communications required with transparent supporting records.
- Maintain updated customer contact information and communicate changes to the customer data such as purchase orders, addresses and points of contact to the Billing Team.
- Request missing remittance from customers according to contact information and follow-up through to resolution with clear and effective communication while providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain key reports summarizing cash inflows utilizing spreadsheet/excel used by Accounting Management system account receivable subledgers and act on discrepancies.
You’ll need to bring:
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in business or accounting, preferred.
- 4 years of collections experience on high volume, large multi-national business accounts.
- High attention to detail and data trends with excellent data entry skillset to prevent recording errors and ability to independently research data trends when cross-checking or reconciling data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook with intermediate computer skills in Excel, formatting, sorting & filter to organizing data for reporting; with an ability to create pivot tables and use VLookup.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), fluent in English, ability to present information, respond to inquiries and interact well with external customers in various countries at various levels and global location.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skillset. Including the maintain organized electronic paperless records and shared drives and multiple file folders.
- Demonstrated effective judgement with analytical/problem solving skills to deal effectively and professionally with obstacles that arise with external and internal stakeholders which includes ability to read and understand contract language and engage in collaborative problem-solving efforts on generating effective solutions consistent with organization's financial policies and procedures.
- Confident and professionally poised with proven ability to work in a fast-paced global team global, meet strict deadlines, manage high volume of transactions, and adapt to a change with a seamless effect on the business.
We’d be thrilled to hear that you also have:
- Experience within a global team structure and working in multiple time zones.
- Familiarity with general accounting principles within the accounts receivable order to cash cycle.
- Experience using NetSuite ERP accounting system.
- Industry experience in pharmaceutical/life sciences and/or project-management-based technology
- Experience in ERP system migrations and implementation and automation projects
And finally, here are the ways of working that will help you succeed at Signant:
- A passion for metrics and driving towards objective results, with presentation experience at any stakeholder level.
- Keeping yourself up to date with the latest technical trends in engineering, professional services, agile processes, and project management disciplines, with the ability to drive learning within projects to their teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is why along with a highly competitive base salary we support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.
As part of our team some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
- Our Long-Term Incentive Plan which is unique to the industry
- The flexibility to work remotely.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Welfare pension scheme
Then we’d love to hear from you
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role.
We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Please note that Signant does not accept unsolicited resumes from Third Party vendors.
- Job Family Finance
- Job Function AFB-Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Pay Type Salary