Noise Specialist III - On Call/Part-Time
Job Title: Noise Scientist III - On Call/Part-Time
The Utility Infrastructure Environmental Engineer III will have strong technical skills to support projects in inland environments. This position will have applied experience with noise impact assessment related to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and other federal statutes requiring engineering support.
• Performing noise impact assessment for proposed projects.
• Report preparation for inclusion in NEPA documents and other compliance related projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities to work with program managers, clients and team participants and a successful track record in developing and completing assignments.
• Strong history working with federal and state government clients such as the Departments of Agriculture, Energy, Defense, Interior, Transportation, and/or the Environmental Protection Agency.
• Ability to oversee collection and analysis of large spatially explicit data sets.
• Comprehension of government contract compliance requirements, especially recordkeeping.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Due to the nature of this work, U.S. citizenship is required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
• Combination of education and experience to enable successful performance of job duties.
• Prior experience as a subject matter expert for development of National Environmental Policy Act documents (i.e., environmental assessments and impact statements).
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Travel Requirements: Not applicable
• Physical demands: Not applicable
Position will work remotely from a home environment.
This description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. It is intended to accurately reflect the activities and requirements of the position, but duties may be added, deleted, or modified, as necessary. This description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $100.00
- Max Hiring Rate $120.00
- Sealaska Remediation Solutions, LLC, 1200 6th Ave, Suite 800, Seattle, Washington, United States of America