Eastwood | Analyst: WFM Reporting I
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
The incumbent must be detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and timeliness. The role requires extensive experience in data analysis and an innovative focus on developing reports for all contact centers. Incumbent supports the daily operations performance of the contact center team. This includes the analysis and review of the day-to-day service performance, as well as overall client, contact center and associate performance reporting.
- Collects and extracts data from the systems (Client or Internal) and organizes the data structure.
- Creates and designs the reports templates and visuals for leadership and customers.
- Ensures that all the report formats and links are kept up to date.
- Sends reports periodically and punctually without any error.
- Analyzes any generated report, to give associated alerts.
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points and communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Maintain existing reporting database tools through current knowledge of programs and tools and processing report requests
- Provide requested reports with the required data elements for team and other departments as needed
- Reconcile and validate data to insure high integrity reporting, conduct system and reporting audits to ensure high integrity reporting and report deliverables’ timeliness, accuracy and efficiency
- Review and evaluate daily service level and prepare performance report for client and internal management team.
- Ensure the timely and accurate generation of all internal and external reporting including consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports and databases
- Update and send daily productivity reports to sites
- Send updated weekly headcount to the client
- Gather and maintain data from internal and external sources and develop database to generate fast results through queries and commands
- Create and maintain notes & documentation for various systems, services and business processes including databases and reporting procedures
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures
- Adapt to changing requirements in business need and anticipate needed input and assistance by maintaining understanding of changing management objectives
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with applicable Federal and local laws and regulations relating to job duties
- 1-2 years’ experience in related field is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers, Business, Finance, Management or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Possess knowledge MS-Office, Excel(Intermediate to advanced) and SQL, Power BI, Database, VBA (Basic) will be an advantage
- Tech-savvy and explorer for process automation, digital transformation, robotics, AI and Machine learning
- Theoretical knowledge with Trainable skills on Power BI, Excel VBA , .net/JS /vba/scripting is an added advantage
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to manage processes and technology, including MS Office products.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong technical and process improvement skills.
- General business acumen, including reporting and analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- Understanding of MS Excel and advanced logical formulae, including data check, logical statements, and mathematical calculations
- Exhibit strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise independent judgment discretion
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule
- Must be willing to work on holidays and weekends
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
- Job Family WFM
- Pay Type Salary
- E-Commerce Road, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines