Majorel Clark | Quality Specialist for B2B Account
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
The Quality Specialist performs all duties required of Quality Coach. The Quality Specialist has regular interaction with the LOB Client collaborating on calibrations, new programs, process analytics and improvement. The Quality Specialist is trusted to identify and implement change management strategies that continuously develop agent and program performance. New processes and procedures are communicated through the Quality Specialists to agents requiring the ability to convert concepts and abstracts into tangible materials and programs.
- Communicate with and support Quality Manager, Operations Manager, Supervisors, leads, the Client and employees
- Analyze DSAT and present drivers in cooperation with Client Quality Delivery Manager;
- Propose process change with recommendation to mitigate any negative impact to different metrics;
- Establish rapport and effective working relationships with Quality Delivery Manager and business owners in order to understand account specific.
- Participate in and or lead company projects and developmental meetings.
- Coordinate and/or participate in client calibration sessions
- Conduct Process and Agent Level Transaction Monitoring
- Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
- Facilitate Quality training and/or initiatives
- Diagnosis continuous improvement opportunities applicable to account, workgroup and department.
- Utilize common process methodology for process improvement.
- Develop and maintain quality reports at agent, team, and call center level
- Develop and streamline Quality procedures.
- Provide written and verbal feedback to leadership, the client and agents on evaluations and process improvement recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must have proficiency with various classic software applications programs including Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all levels of management and clients.
- Analytical skill
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously & be receptive to change
- Strong knowledge of the applicable client account is required
- Strong Customer Service/Retention/Sales/ Technical Support skills.
- Proven Past Performance Associated With Current Quality guidelines
- Flexible to work any shifts within department hours of operation.
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field from an accredited four-year college or university with some related work experience, preferred
- 2-4 Years of relevant call center experience
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
- 6 months experience on the applicable client account required
Majorel Philippines Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
- Job Family Training/Quality
- Pay Type Salary
- Majorel Philippines Corp., 4th & 5th Floor, SM City Clark IT Center, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines