CLARK | Customer Service Representative - Travel & Accommodations | September 22, 2023 |
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
The Reservations Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing overall reservations and related support to customers via phone, email, or fax. Processes transactions, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Handle customer requests by phone and e-mail;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Make outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Act as liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills in language required;
- Typing 30 words per minte
- Conflict Resolution Skill
- Proficient in the lanuage required
- Cusotmer service Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
- Experienced with Customer Care, internet and hotel industry preferred
- Available for changes in shift schedule on a monthly rotation schedule or as business needs require
Majorel Philippines Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Majorel Philippines Corp., 5th Floor eNtec1 Building, Teresa Avenue, Angeles CIty, Pampanga, Philippines