EASTWOOD | Sales Coach | Online Advertising
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
The Quality Coach provides Transaction Monitoring support or Sales Verification support (as applicable) requirements for a program or a vertical account either within a site and/or across multiple locations. This incumbent will conduct both Process Level and/or Agent Level contact Interactions between a Contact Center Representative and our client’s End User. This individual is responsible for the accuracy of evaluations, interaction assessment. Additionally, this individual contributor is influences agent development through effective coaching and development. The Quality Coach is responsible for the proactive identification of agent level performance related opportunities by Transaction Monitoring Results or CSAT Predictor. A Quality Coach is also responsible for agent level action planning, quality presentations and agent training on Quality-Related topics.
- Communicate with and support Quality Manager, Operations Manager, Supervisors, leads, and employees including troubleshooting.
- Participate and contribute to company projects and developmental meetings.
- Coach agents on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to Quality improvement
- Conduct Supervisor Call Audits
- Conduct Process and Agent Level Transaction Monitoring
- Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
- Attend and/Facilitate Client Calibration or monitoring sessions.
- Facilitate Quality training and/or initiatives
- Diagnosis continuous improvement opportunities applicable to account, workgroup and department. Utilize common process methodology for process improvement.
- Monitor agent quality on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Develop and maintain quality reports at agent, team, and call center level
- Assist in developing and streamlining Quality procedures.
- Provide written and verbal feedback to agents on all completed evaluations.
- Attend Calibration Sessions
- Handle Agent Calls as required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must have proficiency with various classic software applications programs including Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Ability to manage and develop a team across multiple sites, virtual team experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all levels of management and clients.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Exceptional ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and customers
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detailed oriented
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously & be receptive to change
- Must be comfortable in a technical environment
- Strong knowledge of the applicable client account is required
- Strong Customer Service/Retention/Sales/ Technical Support skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, and Outlook software/programs
- Works well in a team environment, a good communicator, pays close attention to detail, is deadline driven
- Proven Past Performance Associated With Current Quality guidelines
- Works well under pressure.
- Has a desire to assist others to reach personal goals.
- Understanding of all company policies and confidentiality.
- Flexible to work any shifts within department hours of operation.
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field from an accredited four-year college or university with some related work experience, preferred
- 2-4 Years of relevant call center experience
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
- 6 months experience on the applicable client account required
Majorel Philippines Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
- Job Family Training/Quality
- Pay Type Salary
- E-Commerce Road, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines