EASTWOOD | Corporate Recruiter
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Department: Human Resources/Recruiting Reporting to: Recruiting
Compensation Band/Level: 3B
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
The Recruiter plans, coordinates and conducts the sourcing, screening and selection activities of an assigned area. May assist with orientation functions as required. Incumbent is familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices and procedures, and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Work is performed within broadly defined areas of regulations and procedures, and may be reviewed and monitored by superiors or auditors. Discretion is required
- Develops job announcements, advertisements and other documents to generate applicant pools
- Ensures all jobs are posted in compliance with company and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintains applicant logs in compliance with company and regulatory standards
- Identifies sourcing channels sufficient to supply candidate flow
- Sources sufficient pools of candidates to meet hiring needs
- Screens candidates in accordance with company and applicable regulations
- Supplies a pool of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Follows through on all candidates and appropriately makes disposition decisions
- Prepares and delivers offer letters, employment contracts or letters of elimination
- Conducts post-offer screenings to including but not limited to reference checking, background screening, regulatory hire requirements and drug and alcohol screens.
- Clears candidates for hire and communicates directly with candidates to keep them engaged through start date.
- Communicates with appropriate hiring/HR Manager/Trainer regarding start date
- Process owner of function from sourcing through on-boarding.
- Maintains files in accordance with company and external auditor standards to include advertising documentation, applicant records and screening records
- May attend job fair and other community functions for exposure and public relations
- Coordinates and monitors activities to suggest and implement new and existing policies, procedures, and practices within area of responsibility
- Maintains effective relationships with Operations/Business Units
- Develops innovative solutions and implements same.
- Prepares reports required by management and clients.
- Engages in effective conflict resolution that sustains relationships and effectively solve problems.
- Provides Input to staffing forecasts.
- Oversees recruiting efforts for area of responsibility.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly activities to reach objectives and goals.
- High School Graduate/GED Equivalent. College or related experience preferred.
- Ability to plan coordinate and implement work without supervision
- Ability to make sound decisions, often under pressure or within tight time constraints.
- Excellent communication skills – speaking, listening and written
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of the recruiting function to include compliance guidelines
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients, internal and external customers
- High sense of urgency.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedure
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
Majorel Philippines Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
- Job Family HR
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- E-Commerce Road, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines