EASTWOOD | Communications Trainer | Advertising Account
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Train and facilitate adult classroom training with a sound understanding of needed traits for workplace success and a strong ability to train employees in improving verbal and written communications skills. Has extensive experience with making presentations giving assessments and identifying soft skills training needs. Responsible for the delivery of culture and communications training curriculum to various audience members within the contact center including agents, supervisors, managers or quality team members in the area Customer Service or Technical Support. During Agent Training Delivery, the Trainer delivers content, conducts monitoring and develops Sales and Customer Service staff in the contact center. Trainers may periodically complete training curriculum to address identified training needs for agent group. This position requires ability to travel and flexible work hours. The Trainer may also interface with the program client to provide feedback on content structure. Must relay complex material in an easy to understand, structured form to a larger class of students. Trainers maintain classroom space including application verification and are experts on the training environment, processes and tools.
- Delivers Communications and Culture, New Hire and Continuing Education Training to all agents assigned to program
- Facilitates training utilizing a variety of delivery methods, including Instructor-led training, On-Line Facilitation and CBT – co-facilitation.
- Attends all appropriate training meetings including internal/external account
- Maintains awareness of training delivery calendar
- Provides program specific culture and communications training to support staff as needed.
- Responsible for the delivery of both arvato and program specific soft skill, sales and/or technical training
- Maintains and verifies that review exercises are relevant; measures retention of new and tenured agents
- With the assistance of the Training Manager, creates exercises, assessments and procedures to measure success of conducted training
- Administers and Analyzes Training Effectiveness Surveys (Level 1 Reaction and Behavior Surveys)
- Maintains a professionally structured class environment according to established policies and procedures
- Consults with internal customers and develops custom courses to meet specific business needs
- Successfully completes all required training including program specific, organizational and trainer development content
- Ensures that all issues and requests for service are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Provides feedback to management regarding culture and communications issues, process improvements and training gaps, provides feedback on changes required to method or procedures
- Refers issues accurately when issues are outside of support boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes task ownership
- Creates a positive impression of arvato service and client, through words and actions
- Able to answer incoming phone calls (and/or incoming e-mail) on the client’s customer support line, providing a high degree of professional assistance
- Able to demonstrate calibration of interaction type
- Conduct and/or participates in formal walk-through of training materials (Train-The-Trainer Sessions) and make revisions with course development, as necessary.
- Monitor student progress throughout duration of culture and communications training, providing coaching and developmental feedback.
- Facilitate transition of students from training to work environment, ensuring competency levels are sufficient.
- Participate in culture and communications training design sessions with course development team.
- Participate in client meetings for material and curriculum updates and to ensure appropriate changes are included in future classes.
- Work closely with Instructional Designer or Training Manager to develop classroom delivery strategies including multi-media preparation.
- Establish relationship with design team to learn design methodology and become familiar with learner and facilitator guide standards.
- Utilize effective presentation skills including creative culture and communications training techniques and adult/accelerated learning techniques.
- Develop classroom agendas, timelines and content flow as necessary to deliver effective training to students.
- Complete daily tracking, including end of day course evaluations and trainee assessments.
- Research product information for each account assigned by attending team meetings and periodic calibration sessions, side by side observations and call monitoring for training department purposes.
- Provide support for technical systems aside from culture and communications training as required.
- Summarize course evaluations for management review.
- Ability to travel and schedule flexibility.
- Maintain updated course materials and course masters.
- Responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data and make recommendations to manage growth and change
- Experience in staff scheduling and management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, e-mail system
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times, make decisions and work without supervision
- Ability to successfully gather and analyze information to effectively diagnose the customer’s problem
- Ability to develop effective solutions to difficult problems or situations.
- Makes timely, practical, and cost-effective decisions, and facilitates others in doing so
- Effectively selects the best option from a limited number of possible actions or standard options
- Structures basic information accurately and draws informed conclusions
- Is confident about his/her ability to contribute effectively
- Takes responsibility for his/her actions, and willing accepts constructive criticism
- Strong mentoring skills, presentation and team building skills
- English Proficiency & Comprehension (spoken and written)
- Bi-lingual skills as required
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening
- Ability to gauge user ability and modify delivery skills accordingly
- Pass course assessment/test within the client account training tool prior to delivery of the training to New Hire agents
- Two or more years’ experience as a contact (call) center trainer
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Successfully completed form Train-The-Trainer Program or Certification, desired
- Relevant experience with specific client program or client’s industry, preferred
- Must meet any and all client specific minimum statement of work requirements
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: while performing duties of job, employee will primarily be using a computer to complete his or her job functions as described above. Sitting at a desk and typing for a consecutive amount of time may be required to complete his or her job functions as described above. Lifting Employee talk, hear and read.
- Requires mobility.
- Requires the use of office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, telex, copy machine, computer and calculator.
- Requires reaching up to 24 inches. Requires the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols. Requires hand/eye coordination.
- Requires the ability to work long hours and endure stressful conditions.
- Ability to be extremely flexible.
- Work environment: Noise level in the work environment is within normal conditions
- Constant contact with staff and customers
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
This description has been prepared to assist in evaluating various classes of responsibilities, skills, and working conditions. It indicates the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of positions given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under supervision. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be construed to create or constitute a contract of employment between any employee or group of employees and the Company. The Company retains and reserves any and all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. I have read and understand the requirements of this job description and I am able to meet the requirements as listed above with or without reasonable accommodations
Majorel Philippines Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
- Job Family Training/Quality
- Pay Type Salary
- E-Commerce Road, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines