ALABANG | Operations Business Process Improvement or Business Process Analyst Specialist
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
An Operations Business Process Specialist is an administrative professional charged with documenting, analyzing and ensuring execution on approved operations strategies/transactions. In addition to performing the technical tasks needed to keep business flowing, (s)he serves as the point person regarding the information for which they are responsible. Provides direct feedback to operations. Interfaces with client on process improvement strategies. Leads process improvement initiatives to ensure implementation and completion.
- Construct and maintain detailed documentation of business processes and procedures.
- Work in and around new client project phase to determine/ define standard processes for new businesses/clients
- Draws upon experience to answer questions and resolve issues from internal business and outside client inquiries.
- Routinely collects metrics and creates summary reports for clients and senior management.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with all key stakeholders of company.
- Designs strategies for performing business analysis and associate initiatives for increase in profits.
- Prepares various analytical processes for clients and performs regular quality checks on various processes and ensure timely delivery.
- Develops business dashboard on monthly basis and prepares reports for management.
- Ensures appropriate preparation of all reports for management.
- Coordinates with various departments and designs strategies for all business operation projects.
- Maintains knowledge on all modern trends in relevant market.
- Collaborates with all internal and external teams and perform troubleshoot on all client issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Administers all reports and ensures accuracy in same.
- Analyzes business requirements and designs new process on same.
- Coordinates colleagues and monitor all data for data quality.
- Manages and responds to all clients ad hoc requests.
- Leads process improvement initiatives to ensure implementation and completion
- Degree in management information systems, computer science or a related field of study
- Six sigma certification preferred
- Knowledge of contact center industry
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Problem Solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of high demand, high expectation, dynamic team
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively through change
- Advanced technical/computer skills with the ability to use several programs simultaneously
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment
- An innovative, goal oriented and results driven approach
Majorel Philippines Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines