EASTWOOD | CSR III - Resource Coordinator | Pioneer Program
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners.
Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
Perform Support and concierge type liaison to an assigned customer portfolio. Provide assistance to facilitate the growth of the portfolio through its digital lifecycle. Duties include customer service, linking customers and internal resources, engagement, consultancy and support.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to requests received via phone, email or chat.
- Develop rapport with customer to understand and adequately make appropriate referrals for development and support requests.
- Manage / Facilitate end-to-end support requests from customers for requested services.
- Follow through on all referrals to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide recommendations within in area of expertise to support customer needs
- Maintain adequate notes for each request handled to keep remind of team abreast of the status and pending issues
- Submit weekly and monthly status reports (as required according to business demand)
- Attend operations team meetings to give updates and/or recommendations on any issues where new processes and procedures should be considered
- Contribute to additional projects as delegated by the Management team
- Be an active member of a virtual team
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security
- Native or near native language proficiency in language required.
- Native or near native language proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of technology related to MS software
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills with a respectful and positive attitude
- Excellent spoken and written communication abilities
- Project management and coordination skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, hands-on and independently working individual
- Adaptability and capacity to easily find solutions
- Proactive attitude
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
General sign off:
This description has been prepared to assist in evaluating various classes of responsibilities, skills, and working conditions. It indicates the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of positions given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under supervision. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be construed to create or constitute a contract of employment between any employee or group of employees and the Company. The Company retains and reserves any and all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. I have read and understand the requirements of this job description and I am able to meet the requirements as listed above with or without reasonable accommodations
Employee Name & Signature Date
Majorel Philippines Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- E-Commerce Road, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines