EASTWOOD | CUSTOMER SUPPORT (PIONEER ACCOUNT)
Department: Operations Reporting to: Operations Supervisor
Compensation Band/Level: CSRII
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 63,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Our Client is a delivery management and optimization platform that helps restaurants increase sales and efficiency They build solutions for large and small restaurants to succeed in delivery. The Support Specialist is responsible for coordinating, investigating, and managing issues escalated through various CRM channels. Support Specialists correspond with customers and other support representatives through inbound/outbound calls, chats and emails. They are accountable for coordinating and regularly managing tasks with internal stakeholders and departments within established SLAs.
The Support Specialist owns the customer product experience.
- Provide support to various departments to address and investigate both complex technical or non-technical issues such as billing, payment or system integration.
- Resident expert on delivery management and optimization platform, processes, and policies.
- Use correct troubleshooting processes, language, and structure to address customer complaints over a variety of support channels: e-mail, chat, and phone.
- Use good judgment and strong communication skills to ensure escalations are solved on the first contact.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to prioritize, coordinate and apply resources as needed.
Create knowledge-based content to streamline support workflows.
- 1-year experience in a customer-facing role or technical support role.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Adaptable: Thrive in fast moving, ambiguous environments.
- Fluent in email, phone, and chat communications.
- Experience with various CRM and data tools, Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Sheets, etc. preferred
- Communicator: strong and effective communication skills.
- Sense of urgency and Resilient (does not back down from a challenge)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good Time Management Skills
- React positively to change and embrace new projects
- Technical: Quickly picks up and owns technical, integration troubleshooting workflows.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedure
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
This description has been prepared to assist in evaluating various classes of responsibilities, skills, and working conditions. It indicates the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of positions given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under supervision. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be construed to create or constitute a contract of employment between any employee or group of employees and the Company. The Company retains and reserves any and all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. I have read and understand the requirements of this job description and I am able to meet the requirements as listed above with or without reasonable accommodations
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- E-Commerce Road, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines