Arvato De Mexico, SA DE C.V., Corporativo San Jeronimo Piso 7,, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico Req #5269
Monday, August 21, 2023
The Talent Acquisition Specialist conducts functions associated with the screening and onboarding of agents. May assist with orientation functions as required. Position receives direct supervision and performs tasks within defined regulations and procedures.
- Screens and schedules candidates, who apply through company website, walk in traffic or from sourcing efforts. Screening is done by telephone and live face-to-face interview as required.
- Reports on candidate flow to ensure sufficient applicant flow to meet operational demand.
- Conducts post-offer screenings including but not limited to reference checking, background screening, country specific requirements, drug and alcohol screens and offer letters.
- Communicates directly with candidates on a regular basis to keep them engaged through start date.
- Maintains files in accordance with company and external auditing standards to include applicant records and screening records
- Prepares reports as needed for management and clients.
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Graduate/GED Equivalent.
- Works comfortably with large volume of transactions often under pressure or within tight time constraints.
- Good speaking, listening and written communication skill
- Ability to multi-task
- Presents well and builds effective relationships with candidates and co-workers
- High sense of urgency.
- Results Driven
- Candidate Screening
- Candidate Sourcing
- Full-Cycle Recruiting
- HR Regulatory Compliance
- Internet Recruiting
- Candidate Assessments
- Candidate Experience Delivery
- Recruiting & Staffing Software
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Majorel Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
- Job Family HR
- Pay Type Salary
- Arvato De Mexico, SA DE C.V., Corporativo San Jeronimo Piso 7,, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico