Alabang | Quality Manager | Travel Account
Majorel Philippines Corp., G/F Plaza E Bldg., Muntinlupa, National Capital Region, Philippines Req #5453
Monday, September 25, 2023
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
The Quality Manager oversees the Contact Center Quality program and provides direct support for Transaction Monitoring requirements, or Sales Verification or other requirements for a program or a vertical account either within a site and/or across multiple locations. This incumbent will supervise all personnel assigned to the quality program. This individual is responsible for the accuracy of evaluations, analysis and overall performance of Transaction Monitoring (Quality Coach) Team. Additionally this incumbent is responsible for their staff and program development. The quality manager is responsible for the proactive identification of account level performance related opportunities by KPI up to and including but not limited to customer experience (CSAT) drivers, sales conversion influencers, customer satisfaction levers, agent learning opportunities, knowledge management improvement areas by client program. The Quality Manager works closely with the Operations team in support of clients and programs. This position has direct client interface and is responsible for the overall quality program.
- Maintain and monitor accurate performance trends for each direct report as overall team level performance.
- Manage resources across the assigned vertical/portfolio (i.e. personnel schedules, technology by account needs).
- Evaluate and manage levels of staff effectiveness by partnering with operations to create improvement action plans.
- Identify and develop programs for overall quality improvement
- Ensure facilitation and coordination of calibration process and sessions (both internal/external)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal operations personnel and clients.
- Establish rapport and effective working relationships with client services and vertical/portfolio business owners in order to understand specific needs for their accounts.
- Oversee and administer audits of key support processes within each account.
- Conduct periodic audit of staff and departmental processes and recommends change.
- Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
- Attend and/Facilitate Client Calibration or monitoring sessions.
- Facilitate Quality training and/or initiatives as needed
- Deliver client-facing presentations related to contact center quality
- Responsible for day-to-day oversight and functional supervision of the program, including work assignment, performance and attendance oversight; administers Transaction Monitoring team coaching and development and all associated performance management responsibilities, drives input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Identifies and develops continuous improvement opportunities applicable to account, workgroup and department. Utilize common process methodology for process improvement.
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding and QA principles.
- Client Relationship exposure.
- Experience with developing a QA team/program in a call center environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Strong knowledge of call center software, technology and key indicators.
- High internal customer focused orientation
- Excellent Time Management
- Planning / organizing / prioritizing skills
- Minimum 2-years of direct supervisory experience within an inbound/outbound contact/call center, required.
- Must have proficiency with various classic software applications programs including Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Call Center Operations experience
- Strong working knowledge of Transaction Monitoring systems, preferably Nice, Witness, Verint, etc.
- Highly analytical
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to manage and develop a team across multiple sites, virtual team experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all levels of management and clients.
- Ability to Travel
- Top Tier Quality Experience
- Program Level Experience required
- College experience or related work experience.
- 3-5 Years of relevant supervisory experience
- Must have strong background and knowledge in Quality assurance areas.
- Strong Business Process Improvement knowledge and/or Training Preferred.
- COPC, APAQ, Transaction Monitoring, Six Sigma background/experience preferred.
- Completed course in Transaction Monitoring/Call Center Quality Program, preferred
- Job Family Training/Quality
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- Majorel Philippines Corp., G/F Plaza E Bldg., Muntinlupa, National Capital Region, Philippines