Accounting Analyst - Columbus
KDC is a network of best-in-class custom formulators and manufacturers of color cosmetics, skincare, haircare, bath & body, fragrance, deodorant, home, health, industrial, and auto care products. KDC delivers high-touch innovation, operational excellence, and speed to market to well-known and emerging beauty, personal, and specialty companies from coast to coast. KDC has its head office in Longueuil, Québec. In addition, KDC has 10 operating facilities located throughout North America. Altogether, the company employs nearly 4,800 talented and dedicated employees in North America.
Kdc/one is currently for an Accounting Analyst at our Columbus, Ohio facility. As part of the kdc/one network, we are the leading best-in-class producer of beauty and personal care products! Our Columbus facility is accessible with an easy commute located on RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany.
We have opportunities for advancement at all of our sites and are excited to have you join the kdc/one Team!
This role is responsible for performing general accounting duties as directed by leadership so the company can meet its financial obligations.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related field is required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related accounting/finance experience.
- Previous experience with SAP platform and working in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Good understanding and application of GAAP
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel
- Competitive Salary with annual bonus
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Competitive PTO policy
This position is responsible for:
- Prepares and distributes daily cash position and production reports.
- Works with payroll department to ensure all monthly entries are completed timely and accurately.
- Processes all bank transactions, including wires, stop payments, deposits and positive pay transactions.
- Processes and reconciles capital requisitions and invoices related to capital projects.
- Performs month-end activities, including recurring journal entries, project settlements and balance sheet reconciliations; uploads and verifies the accuracy for all JEs for the month end close process and prepares and distributes the monthly reports; prepares binders for approval.
- Assists with annual budget preparation and weekly forecast.
- Maintains lease commitment schedule and record keeping.
- Processes and reconciles all inter-company transactions.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator SG&A
- kdc/one Columbus, 8825 Smith's Mill Rd N, New Albany, Ohio, United States of America