KDC is a network of best-in-class custom formulators and manufacturers of color cosmetics, skincare, haircare, bath & body, fragrance, deodorant, home, health, industrial, and auto care products. KDC delivers high-touch innovation, operational excellence, and speed to market to well-known and emerging beauty, personal, and specialty companies from coast to coast. KDC has its head office in Longueuil, Québec. In addition, KDC has 10 operating facilities located throughout North America. Altogether, the company employs nearly 4,800 talented and dedicated employees in North America.
Title: Brand Supply planner
Reports to: Account Management Supervisor
Organizational Relationships: Operations,R&D,QA,Sales, Distribution
- Manage the on time and in full delivery of purchase orders from PO entry to finished good ship out.
- Manage the timeline of new product launches from formula approval to finished good ship date.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and internal teams such as manufacturing, quality and finance.
New Products Management
- Interface with the Customer, Sales, R&D, QA and Operations in the development and execution of new programs to ensure timetables are managed and met to achieve target ship dates for all customer new product programs.
- Establish and maintain project management timetable for the new products.
- Determine and resolve obstacles preventing a new product from launching on time. Facilitate problem resolution with the Customer, Sales, R&D, QA, Operations and Distribution.
- Be responsible for the management of all data related to the processing and planning of an order.
- Review customer orders and submit to Order Entry team in a timely manner.
- Manage all customer orders through the Planning and Operations groups and provide detailed feedback to the Customer as required to ensure on-time delivery.
- Ensure on-time delivery targets are achieved. Review planning and shipping reports to identify potential delivery delays and establish effective lines of communication with the Customers and with the internal organizational relationships to aid in problem solving and to resolve issues.
- Review customer accounts on a weekly basis and maintain system accuracy in regard to order quantity and ship dates.
- Communicate with customer to obtain the most up-to-date component delivery information in support of Red/Green review meetings with management.
- Maintain professional connection with all customer contacts to enable a trusting and open relationship.
- Prepare and present high-level customer presentations for executive customer meetings.
- Coordinate the resolution and disposition of excess customer-owned inventory.
- Investigate and identify root causes of excess customer-owned inventory and implement processes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Skilled in all relevant manufacturing information systems.
- Has advanced Microsoft Office Skills and is proficient with Excel V-lookups and Pivot Tables/Charts.
- Must have related experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in business or technology, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to successfully manage projects and competing priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills and is capable of working well with others.
- Optimist, self-starter, can remain calm in a stress situation.
- Maintains an exemplary safety record.
- Works with minimal supervision.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator SG&A
- 100 Mayhill St, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663, USA