Analyst - Financial Aerofil Accounting
kdc/one Aerofil, 225 Industrial Park Drive, Sullivan, Missouri, United States of America
Friday, November 17, 2023
KDC is a network of best-in-class custom formulators and manufacturers of color cosmetics, skincare, haircare, bath & body, fragrance, deodorant, home, health, industrial, and auto care products. KDC delivers high-touch innovation, operational excellence, and speed to market to well-known and emerging beauty, personal, and specialty companies from coast to coast. KDC has its head office in Longueuil, Québec. In addition, KDC has 10 operating facilities located throughout North America. Altogether, the company employs nearly 4,800 talented and dedicated employees in North America.
The ideal candidate will have SAP experience and strong analytical ability. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining GAAP practices and procedures and will also have management responsibility. The Financial Analyst will be involved with a multitude of accounting responsibilities including the preparation and analysis of confidential company financial records.
- Develop an expertise with the TM1 tool
- Update and analyze margin by product
- Produce financial information for operations and develop new processes to improve existing
- Manage the monthly three-month rolling forecasting process
- Support our manufacturing operations and commercial team working on various analysis and CI projects
- Oversees GL transactions and monthly financial statement reporting
- Analyze Financial data identifying areas of overall improvement and opportunities
- Analyze actual labor, material, and overhead cost against standard/ budget. Research and explain variances
- Assist in preparing budgets/ forecasts
- Assist in monthly closing process
- Ensure data accuracy
- Provide accounting assistance to all departments within the company
- Assist with External Audits
- Maintain legal compliance of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Create ad-hoc reports regarding financial results as required from management team
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent financial analysis ability understanding trends in data and build forecasts and budgets required
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedure
- Strong knowledge of accounting software packages and highly proficient in Excel
- SAP experience a plus
- Power BI and/or AI Tools
- Bachelors’ Degree Required in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in finance, accounting and business planning preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers, accurately, loudly or quickly.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
This posting is inactive.