Machine Operator- Third Shift - kdc/one Columbus
Kdc/one is currently hiring at our Columbus, Ohio facility. As part of the kdc/one network, we are the leading best-in-class producer of beauty and personal care products! Our Columbus facility is accessible with an easy commute located on RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany.
We offer excellent opportunities with competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. We have opportunities for advancement at all of our sites and are excited to have you join the kdc/one Team!
This position is responsible for operating and maintaining major equipment on the production lines in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
3rd: Monday - Friday 10:30pm-7:00am
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma/GED equivalent with proficiency in math and reading comprehension.
- Two years of Manufacturing experience preferred
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Strong English communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Immediate openings
This position is responsible for:
- Proficient in all Packaging Operator & Material Operator responsibilities/accountabilities.
- Operates and maintains major equipment, including but not limited to fillers, labelers and Terco equipment.
- Prepares and performs minor repairs and adjustments on equipment to maximize production runs.
- Performs rinses, Clean-In-Place (CIP) washes and changeovers on equipment.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation in accordance with applicable SOPs and WIs.
- Assists Zone Mechanics with Preventative Maintenance (PM) on equipment.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions or abnormal operations to the Zone Mechanic and Line Leader.
- Audits to ensure finished products meet quality specifications, including proper appearance, label placement, and correct batch code.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times.
- Follows, promotes and enforces KDC’s safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Functions as a back-up to the Lead, as requested by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- kdc/one Columbus, 8825 Smith's Mill Rd N, New Albany, Ohio, United States of America