Material Handler - Third Shift - kdc/one Columbus
Kdc/one is currently hiring at our Columbus, Ohio facility. As part of the kdc/one network, we are the leading best-in-class producer of beauty and personal care products! Our Columbus facility is accessible with an easy commute located on RT. 161/Beech Rd. in New Albany.
We offer excellent opportunities with competitive wages from entry level, semi and skilled trade positions. We have opportunities for advancement at all of our sites and are excited to have you join the kdc/one Team!
This position is responsible for manual operations related to handling material, replenishing components, and staging bulk totes in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
3rd: Monday - Friday 10:30pm-7:00am
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma/GED equivalent with proficiency in math and reading comprehension.
- Two years of Manufacturing experience preferred
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Strong English communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Competitive Wages/Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental/401k/bonus potential!
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Immediate openings
This position is responsible for:
- Performs production activity, including handling, staging, and replenishing bulk totes, raw materials, commodities and components (bottles, caps, pumps).
- Verifies and confirms the correct component numbers are used for the production run.
- Stacks and/or moves pallets of components or finished products to the production run.
- Verifies and confirms the correct SAP stickers and paperwork are attached to completed pallets.
- Prepares pallets of finished goods and transfers to the warehouse.
- Transfers all unused components to the return area as required for line clearance.
- Completes all paperwork as required in applicable SOPs, WI and attachments.
- Audits to ensure finished products meet quality specifications, including proper appearance, label placement, and correct batch code.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times.
- Responsible for following, promoting and enforcing safety rules within the facility.
- Operates electric pallet-jack required to perform daily work activities.
- Functions as a back-up to the Equipment Operator, as requested by management.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- kdc/one Columbus, 8825 Smith's Mill Rd N, New Albany, Ohio, United States of America