Digital Product Manager
Everly exists to empower generations to live life confidently. We do this by democratizing access to innovative solutions that simplify life planning. We create accessible and affordable life insurance solutions, planning tools and insights that help people navigate life’s journey.
We’re passionate about what we do every day, working together with integrity to build trust with each other and our consumers, to make an impact on empowering people's lives.
This is a remote position based in the US with occasional travel.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced life insurance professional to play a key role as an advocate and partner with the business and technology teams to develop an integrated view of the Life portfolio of projects that deliver strategic advantages to meet growth and operational efficiency objectives. The Digital Product Manager will apply wide-ranging skills in methodologies such as full project lifecycle management (including iterative, waterfall and agile), technology acumen and integrating business strategy into delivery. The right candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, carry an executive presence with a “roll-up the sleeves” mentality, involved in all aspects of project delivery, coordinating project intake, project prioritization and project reporting for the organization. In addition, this role will work with a heavily outsourced delivery organization making effective vendor management and relationship skills vital in this role. Key responsibilities include business analysis, project planning, scope management, resource management, budget management, risk management, presentation development and other activities as assigned.
- Conduct market research, identify opportunities for growth, and develop a digital product roadmap that aligns with Everly’s strategic objectives
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to assess current capabilities and identify business requirements
- Translate business needs into actionable value by being a key member of the team that creates and converts ideas into realistic and well-orchestrated project plans
- Partner with Insurance Product Management to ensure the product scope and time-to-market in project execution.
- Provide governance, reporting and oversight for the digital products to all stakeholders and teams to ensure project goals are accomplished within approved timeframe, scope and budget
- Diligently manage the vision of the portfolio and have foresight to see the “unknown”, connecting the dots and anticipating risks
- Conduct regular digital product reviews, monitor product performance using relevant KPIs, manage digital product releases, and make data-informed decisions about digital product enhancements, iterations, or discontinuations.
- Demonstrate ability to drive decisions factually and quantitatively on scope management
- Facilitate defect management process, assist with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs
- Conducts project postmortems / retrospectives and creates a recommendations report in order to foster continuous process improvement
- Coaches, mentors, motivates and influences team members through collaboration and accountability for their assigned work, ensuring high productivity while maintaining a positive team environment
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration or a related field
- 10+ years’ experience in a project management, with specific emphasis on strategic solution delivery
- Agile Certification required
- PMP Certification required
- Certifications on Life Insurance, Annuities and Retirements from organizations widely recognized within the industry such as LOMA, ACU, AAPA strongly desired
- Knowledge of operational functions within life insurance business required
- In-depth knowledge of technology terms and technical knowledge to interface with IT teams
- Understanding of industry trends & regulations to ensure accurate governance of projects
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to synthesize large amounts of information for audiences of all levels
- Organized and pays attention to details and technicalities with the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Team player who enjoys collaboration
- Excited to grow and learn from ALL teammates
At Everly, we celebrate our diverse backgrounds and support our differences, and we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
We’re also committed to adding new perspectives to our team and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We understand that experience comes in many forms, so if you believe you’re close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
Everly offers a competitive salary and as a full-time employee you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Employees are eligible for an annual incentive bonus designed to reward for performance.
- The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $125,000 to $160,000
- Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location and will be reflected in the candidate’s offer letter.
- 33 days of paid time off for PTO, paid holidays, days of Significance, and a Volunteer Day
- Paid parental leave eligible after one year of service
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Profit Sharing & Savings Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Associate Assistance Programs and more!
We’re new and we’re backed by the financial strength of champions. Literally. (Learn more at www.eldridge.com). Visit the career section to apply and submit your resume. EOE
- Job Family Everly
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No