Kohler Store Manager
Hajoca Corporationis one of the country’s largest privately-held wholesale distributors of plumbing, heating & cooling, and industrial supplies. Founded in 1858,Hajoca is a company based on the principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability,” and on relationships of trust and support with teammates, customers, and suppliers. Throughout its history, Hajoca has played an active role in shaping advances in plumbing. However, we attribute our success to two simple truths; a unique business philosophy and talented people. Hajoca is all about the people, who give us our advantage, and who will guide us successfully into the future.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers (PCs), is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it were their own small business. A typical is the heart of our business and consists of a warehouse, counter, sales office, and (sometimes) a showroom. Our PCs conduct business under and offer a customized business approach, honoring what’s special about each local marketplace.
Kohler Signature Store is one of those trade names and is looking for a Store Manager at their Palo Alto, CA location.
Pay for Store Manager is between $80,000 - $110,000 per year at this location.
The Kohler Signature Store is a high-end kitchen and bath showroom that offers a comprehensive luxury shopping experience. The Store Manager oversees the store by offering world-class leadership to the team and managing operations. The Store Manager should be energetic and optimistic, passionate about kitchen and bath design, personable, and have professional sales and retail management experience.
Are you a natural leader who enjoys coaching and developing a team of enthusiastic professionals? Do you have the sound business judgment to drive profits, expand market share and identify new markets? Do you have a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity? If so, KOHLER Signature Store by Hajoca would like you to join our dedicated team as a Store Manager.
As a Store Manager, your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lead by Hajoca’s core values (Fairness and Caring, Trust and Respect, Generous listening and Straight talk)
- Encouraging positive team dynamics and keeping morale high
- Managing all teammates, operations, and financial concerns within the store
- Developing, motivating, and holding the team accountable for their individual goals
- Achieving profitability and meeting all financial objectives for the store
- Analyzing performance data and implementing strategies to increase sales, improve operating efficiencies, and increase ROI and profit sharing
- Coordinating training programs and working with Kohler and their family of brands and vendors to implement consistent training
- Building and maintaining customer relationships, referrals and repeat business by providing excellent customer service
- Spending 60%+ of time on the sales floor while selling and modeling strong sales techniques to the team
- Overseeing store social media accounts and ensuring top-tier online presence and reviews (Yelp, Google, Instagram, Facebook, etc.); utilizing for outreach, events and advertising
- Organizing and hosting store events for the calendar year that optimize ROI
All interested applicants must possess:
- Undergraduate/trade/design school education preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3+ years retail management or leadership experience
- Prior high-end or luxury retail experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
We look for candidates who encompass the below skills:
- Excellent planning, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Capable of being a strong and empathetic leader, able to quickly build trust and manage a results-driven and service-minded team
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial, detailed, and highly organized
- Self-accountable and receptive to feedback
- A comprehensive knowledge of kitchen and bath products
- Previous experience with inventory management and CRM systems (e.g. Eclipse, Salesforce)
The benefits of working with us:
Our culture is well-suited for exceptional people who use their talents to drive business and want to share in the financial success their efforts yield. In addition to a competitive starting wage, we offer a Profit-Sharing Program that provides each team member with an opportunity to earn a direct share of the profits on an annual basis. In addition to our generous compensation package, Hajoca also offers:
Full-time benefits (for team members working 30 or more hours per week):
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Life insurance and Long Term Disability
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time (sick time also offered to PT team members as required by state law)
Full-time and part-time benefits:
- Retirement cash account with company contributions
- Targeted training programs focused on your personal and professional growth
*Please note that benefit offerings may differ for teammates covered under a collective bargaining agreement.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00
- Palo Alto, CA, USA
- San Jose, CA, USA
- San Mateo, CA, USA