Inside Sales - Customer Service Representative
Hajoca Corporation is one of the country’s largest privately-held wholesale distributors of plumbing, heating & cooling, and industrial supplies. Founded in 1858, Hajoca is a company based on the principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability,” and on relationships of trust and support with teammates, customers, and suppliers. Throughout its history, Hajoca has played an active role in shaping advances in plumbing. However, we attribute our success to two simple truths; a unique business philosophy and talented people. Hajoca is all about the people, who give us our advantage, and who will guide us successfully into the future.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers (PCs), is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it were their own small business. A typical is the heart of our business and consists of a warehouse, counter, sales office, and (sometimes) a showroom. Our PCs conduct business under and offer a customized business approach, honoring what’s special about each local marketplace.
Hughes Supply is one of those trade names and is looking for an Inside Sales Customer Service Specialist at their Brunswick location.
Pay for Inside Sales Customer Service is between $15 and $20 per hour at this location.
Our Customer Service Representatives must love the customer and must truly enjoy the challenge of balancing the customer’s interests with the company’s best interest. This role is the face of the company to most customers and, thus, plays a significant role in business development. You are on the front lines, so each day you set the tone of the relationship we have with our customers.
Because we are building this team from scratch and expect rapid growth, your abilities and interests will dictate how your role will evolve. Great opportunity exists to take on more responsibilities, whether that entails taking on more operational tasks or leading a customer service team.
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to be:
- Professional and friendly, including with challenging customers.
- Committed to satisfying the customer, all the while doing the right thing for the company.
- Comfortable with technology – you’ll be more effective the most you embrace our technologies.
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced business environment focused on customer service.
- A knack for solving customer problems while balancing the best interests of the company.
- An even-keeled and professional demeanor.
- Passion for greatness.
- Commitment to strong values and integrity.
- Valid driver's license with a driving record to company standards.
Our commitment to you:
- You will be trained on our systems and on our customer service and selling approach.
- Growth opportunities will be limitless. YOU dictate what’s next for you, not a corporate policy.
- Very competitive compensation and an industry-leading benefits package (details below).
The benefits of working with us:
Our culture is well-suited for exceptional people who use their talents to drive business and want to share in the financial success their efforts yield. In addition to a competitive starting wage, we offer a Profit-Sharing Program that provides each team member with an opportunity to earn a direct share of the profits on an annual basis. In addition to our generous compensation package, Hajoca also offers:
Full-time benefits (for team members working 30 or more hours per week):
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Life insurance and Long Term Disability
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time (sick time also offered to PT team members as required by state law)
- Retirement cash account with company contributions
- Targeted training programs focused on your personal and professional growth
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Background Screening StatementWe are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a criminal background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Brunswick, GA, USA