Management Development Program Trainee - South Division
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca’s proven business principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability."
The South Division of Hajoca has a Management Development Program to attract, develop, and retain world-class leaders. Trainees are exposed to every facet of the business by being an active member of the team in operations and sales, working with contractors, and traveling to other profit centers in the region. We have had tremendous success with our development program that has been around since the 1990’s. Our program will set you up for success in a long-term leadership role in a very unique business model.
- Warehouse and Counter (9 months): You’ll gain a great foundation of the team and business in this phase. Time will be spent understanding, performing, and mastering the logistics of getting materials in and out of the business. In addition, you’ll work on the counter interacting with customers and learning product, spend time out in the field learning how products are applied, and visit other locations to see how they operate.
- Inside Sales (9 months): You’ll learn to interact with our existing customers, provide solutions to their problems and develop relationships.
- Outsides Sales (2 years): Here you’ll work to capture new accounts and grow existing accounts. You’ll become partners with them in their business as you develop relationships with them.
- Leadership and Operations (6 months): This part of our program will focus on operations management and leadership training.
Trainees who master every step of the program are offered an opportunity to lead a team, manage a multi-million-dollar business and reap the financial rewards that come with that.
The South Division of Hajoca is looking to grow aggressively in both sales and new locations. Our decentralized structure demands we employ the very best management and sales teams. To find out more about our development program, leadership opportunity, unique business model, and core values, visit our careers website at www.HajocaCareersSouth.com.
And oh by the way, we sell plumbing. But to us, it's not about the product that we sell, but about the opportunity to run your own business, pick your own team, invest in the people around you, and have no cap on your compensation.
Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have over 500 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- An ability and willingness to work in all areas in the region applied
- A strong desire to lead a team and run your own business
- Experience leading teams, groups, clubs, or sports teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills in professional, educational, and/or social experiences
- Goal-orientation, a competitive spirit, and a take-charge attitude
- The ability to perform a wide range of tasks, with an equal blend of interpersonal and analytical skills
- Entry-level work experience in people or project supervision, sales, operations, and/or customer service is a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Annual compensation reviews
- Monthly car allowance during outside sales portion of the program
- Relocation assistance between phases (if applicable) and at completion of program
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement, life insurance, and much more
- Employees at Hajoca enjoy a work/life balance and are offered paid holidays, sick and vacation time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Austin, TX, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Knoxville, TN, USA
- Lafayette, LA, USA
- Nashville, TN, USA
- New Orleans, LA, USA
- San Antonio, TX, USA