Hajoca Corporation is one of the country’s largest privately-held wholesale distributors of plumbing, heating & cooling, and industrial supplies. Founded in 1858, Hajoca is a company based on the principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability,” and on relationships of trust and support with teammates, customers, and suppliers. Throughout its history, Hajoca has played an active role in shaping advances in plumbing. However, we attribute our success to two simple truths; a unique business philosophy and talented people. Hajoca is all about the people, who give us our advantage, and who will guide us successfully into the future.
Tigris Fulfillment Partners, is our national Master Distributor of kitchen and bath fixtures, to our over 400 locations nationwide, called Profit Centers.
Tigris Fulfillment is looking for an Accountant at their Atlanta, GA office.
Help senior accounting team members prepare financial data, as well as prepare and analyze compliance data. Additionally, the team member provides support for accounts receivable and payable processes, troubleshoots cash application issues, coordinates specific tasks, and trains other team members.
Tigris Accounting Administrator Responsibilities
- Preparing GL analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Lead accounts receivable/accounts payable tasks.
- Complete account reconciliations for cash accounts and research and resolve unreconciled differences.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Assisting the accounting manager with additional accounting, tax and compliance responsibilities, and special projects, as needed
Tigris Accounting Administrator Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Sitting (in chair) 90%
Operating a motor vehicle 0%
Lifting Occasionally, up to 20 pounds
Carrying Occasionally, up to 20 pounds
The benefits of working with us:
Our culture is well-suited for exceptional people who use their talents to drive business and want to share in the financial success their efforts yield. In addition to a competitive starting wage, we offer a Profit-Sharing Program that provides each team member with an opportunity to earn a direct share of the profits on an annual basis. In addition to our generous compensation package, Hajoca also offers:
Full-time benefits (for team members working 30 or more hours per week):
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Life insurance and Long Term Disability
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time (sick time also offered to PT team members as required by state law)
- Retirement cash account with company contributions
- Targeted training programs focused on your personal and professional growth
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Background Screening Statement
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a criminal background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atlanta, GA, USA