Intranet and Website Specialist
Hajoca Corporation is one of the country’s largest privately-held wholesale distributors of plumbing, heating & cooling, and industrial supplies. Founded in 1858, Hajoca is a company based on the principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability,” and on relationships of trust and support with teammates, customers, and suppliers. Throughout its history, Hajoca has played an active role in shaping advances in plumbing. However, we attribute our success to two simple truths; a unique business philosophy and talented people. Hajoca is all about the people, who give us our advantage, and who will guide us successfully into the future.
Hajoca has over 400 locations nationwide, called Profit Centers; and at the foundation of our family of businesses is a (NSC) where Centers of Excellence are dedicated to enabling the success of our Profit Centers.
The Communications team in our National Support Center (NSC) is looking for an Intranet & Website Specialist at their Lafayette Hill, PA office.
Pay for Intranet & Website Specialist is between $60,000 - $75,000 / year at this location.
Job Overview: The Communications team in our National Support Center (NSC) is looking for an Intranet & Website Specialist at our Lafayette Hill, PA office. This is a hybrid position with the expectation to be in the office three days per week with the ability to work remotely two days per week. This position will oversee our company website and intranet, ensuring their effectiveness in facilitating communication and collaboration across the organization. This position requires experience with websites through CMS platforms such as WordPress. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in developing operating principles, governance processes, ensuring ADA compliance, and best practices, while monitoring and reporting on the impact.
Manage Hajoca’s company intranet and website:
- Support day-to-day changes such as uploading new and updating existing content.
- Modify layouts and enhance searchability/discoverability for improved user experience and ADA compliance.
- Establish and manage governance processes.
- Serve as a point of contact for troubleshooting, queries, and support.
Monitor, analyze, and report:
- Track available analytics to measure, generate reports, and communicate on effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- Monitor engagement across the intranet platform and other internal communication channels.
- Regularly evaluate key content pages for expiration, completeness, and accuracy.
- Document findings and take appropriate actions to ensure content quality.
Continuously improve the experience:
- Identify and implement enhancements to make the website and intranet an effective communication channel and productivity platform.
- Collaborate with IT teammates and intranet provider support to resolve functionality issues.
- Ensure communications and design align with brand standards.
- Work closely with different teams to ensure clarity and consistency in messaging.
- Technical Proficiency: Experience in managing website and intranet platforms, content management systems (CMS), and web technologies (WordPress, HTML).
- Content Management Experience: organizing and managing content on websites/intranets with an understanding of information architecture, content categorization, and content governance.
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization, different teams, and stakeholders.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Experience in ensuring Website ADA Compliance.
- Experience in social employee engagement through intranet social channels.
- Experience adhering to brand guidelines.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and make decisions impacting teammates and service quality.
- Proficiency in English language (reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- BS / BA university degree
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for effective communication and collaboration, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and help shape our communications strategy for the future.
Note: This job description reflects the current assignment of essential functions and is not meant to be all-inclusive. Duties and responsibilities may be assigned or reassigned to this position at any time based on business needs.
The benefits of working with us:
Our culture is well-suited for exceptional people who use their talents to drive business and want to share in the financial success their efforts yield. In addition to a competitive starting wage, we offer a Profit-Sharing Program that provides each team member with an opportunity to earn a direct share of the profits on an annual basis. In addition to our generous compensation package, Hajoca also offers:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Retirement cash account with company contributions
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Targeted training programs focused on your personal and professional growth
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Background Screening Statement
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a criminal background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- 2001 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444, USA