Warehouse - Warehouse Manager
Hajoca Corporation is one of the country’s largest privately-held wholesale distributors of plumbing, heating & cooling, and industrial supplies. Founded in 1858, Hajoca is a company based on the principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability,” and on relationships of trust and support with teammates, customers, and suppliers. Throughout its history, Hajoca has played an active role in shaping advances in plumbing. However, we attribute our success to two simple truths; a unique business philosophy and talented people. Hajoca is all about the people, who give us our advantage, and who will guide us successfully into the future.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers (PCs), is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it were their own small business. A typical is the heart of our business and consists of a warehouse, counter, sales office, and (sometimes) a showroom. Our PCs conduct business under and offer a customized business approach, honoring what’s special about each local marketplace.
Hughes Supply is one of those trade names and is looking for a Warehouse Manager at their Denver, CO location.
Pay for Warehouse Manager is between$75,000 and $120,000 per year at this location.
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you detail-oriented and safety conscious? Do you thrive on providing a positive customer experience?
If so, then Corporation would like you to join our dedicated team as a Warehouse Manager. Our team has been servicing the community for years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
The Warehouse Manager ensures that all warehouse operations are conducted in a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective manner in compliance with company policy, OSHA, DOT and other applicable regulations. He/she acts as the primary point of contact between Profit Center sales and warehouse personnel.
As a Warehouse Manager with your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
Note: Asterisk (*) indicates essential functions.
*1. Perform all job functions in accordance with the company’s Safety Standards.
*2. Supervise, schedule and train warehouse and delivery staff to ensure safe and efficient operation of all warehouse and delivery functions.
*3. Ensure that merchandise is received and stored in an efficient and economical manner and maintain required records in conformance with company policy.
*4. Supervise the proper routing, loading and preparation of orders for shipment and delivery in accordance with customer instructions.
*5. Review and maintain appropriate DOT records and physical examination certificates for drivers and current certification of training for forklift operators.
*6. Supervise and schedule the maintenance of all company delivery vehicles and material handling equipment in use in the warehouse.
*7. Recommend purchases of warehouse equipment; keep abreast of new warehousing methods.
*8. Maintain the safety of warehouse operations in compliance with the company’s Safety Standards, OSHA and any other applicable regulations.
*9. Maintain the security of warehouse and grounds to protect the Profit Center’s assets.
*10. Resolve all delivery complaints and receiving disputes quickly and effectively.
11. Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by profit center management as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Comprehensive knowledge of and able to apply and enforce OSHA, DOT and other warehouse and material handling safety regulations.
• Able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with customers, vendors and co-workers.
• Able to remain calm and function effectively in stressful, unexpected, and/or emergency situations.
• Able to safely operate a forklift and all material handling equipment in use at the Profit Center.
• Able to quickly develop comprehensive knowledge of products sold at the Profit Center.
• Able to learn and operate (keyboard and mouse) the applicable software system (Eclipse, ) used for sales and warehouse operations.
• Able to learn Microsoft Office Outlook to communicate via email.
• Read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Education, Training, and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2+ years warehouse management experience, supervising staff
• Minimum 3+ years material handling experience
• Operate forklift and other material handling equipment in use at the Profit Center
• A proper and valid driver’s license for the vehicle(s) being driven
• A driving record that demonstrates good driving skills in compliance with Company policy
• Knowledge of products sold at the Profit Center preferred
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
•Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
•401 (k) and retirement cash account
•Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
•Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
The benefits of working with us:
Our culture is well-suited for exceptional people who use their talents to drive business and want to share in the financial success their efforts yield. In addition to a competitive starting wage, we offer a Profit-Sharing Program that provides each team member with an opportunity to earn a direct share of the profits on an annual basis. In addition to our generous compensation package, Hajoca also offers:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Retirement cash account with company contributions
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Targeted training programs focused on your personal and professional growth
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Background Screening StatementWe are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a criminal background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Denver, CO, USA