Service Account Manager
Join an Award-Winning Company
Throughout its 20-year history, Eclipse Automation is proud to have earned several awards of distinction. Among them are awards for best managed companies, awards celebrating dynamic and successful businesses, and awards for supporting community. Every one of them has been an honor and, most importantly, a reflection of our commitment to our core values.
Eclipse Automation Southwest is seeking a dedicated Service Account Manager to join our growing Project Management team in Rock Hill, SC. As the Service Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in
providing outstanding sales and service solutions to existing and potential customers to grow new business for custom automated manufacturing solutions for Eclipse Automation.
In this integral and highly visible role, the incumbent will establish a sales plan, actively pursue business at new/existing accounts and manage the sales process for new opportunities
The Service Account Manager job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain Service account plans with specific actions to ensure 360- degree value for Eclipse’s strategic accounts.
- Prospecting for new accounts utilizing various methods within Eclipse target industry sectors / regions
- Fully understand customer needs and prepare and present creative solutions utilizing Eclipse and Accenture capabilities
- Communicate with the customer to understand their needs, timelines and obtain required information to generate the proposal
- Utilize the Eclipse sales process, procedures and sales tools, lead the proposal team to ensure timely delivery of a quality proposal which meets the customer’s needs
- When necessary, prepare, detailed technical proposals for all customer related service work, including quotations for systems sales, service support, spare parts, training, equipment retrofits and system relocations
- Travel to client locations to assess customer issues and collect proper data and important information for the preparation of completing proposals/quotations
- Follow up with customers regarding service issues and warranty claims
- Drive sales of all service offerings through effective communication with internal personnel and outside customer contacts
- Effectively manage customer expectation, understanding their business needs while determining potential opportunities for further relationship growth and partnership with Eclipse
- Collaborate with corporate sales department to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with the internal project execution team to ensure projects are progressing to plan.
- Ensure suitable execution plan is established prior to proposal submission
- 5+ years’ experience in the custom automation industry
- Prior customer service within an automation environment an asset
- Experience in Project Management an asset
What’s In It for YOU?
The Eclipse team is 900+ strong, working out of 17 locations across 5 countries and 3 continents. Our people are our greatest assets and our biggest competitive advantage. That’s why we ensure that they’re taken care of with comprehensive benefit packages that support the growth and well-being along with many additional perks such as:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free Snacks, Employee Events
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- Three weeks of vacation to start
- Career Development & International Exchange
When you join Eclipse Automation, you become a member of a dynamic world-wide team of experts, visionaries, dreamers, and builders whose know-how is unparalleled. A team that’s helping design and build our future, one innovation at a time.
Come and see what your future has in store. Your next exhilarating career move awaits!
Here at Eclipse Automation, creation and innovation is at our core, and our culture reflects that. Fast paced and continuously fostering growth, we encourage the entrepreneurial spirit that our Teams embody, and leverage each of their strengths to do better for our people, our clients, and our communities.
Our teams are made up of are innovators, thinkers, and doers, with the know-how and expertise to exceed expectations, and the relentless spirit to create and reinvent. Our people are what enable us to live up to our name – to eclipse all others, inspiring and creating outcomes that change the world.
Eclipse is an AODA compliant organization, and accommodations are available upon request.
We support an environment where teams work together and where people can learn, grow, and thrive.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $105,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $130,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Rock Hill, SC, USA