M1 Custom Solutions Developer - Independent Contractor
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
As a Services Custom Solutions Developer, you are responsible for successfully delivering software customizations to M1 customers across a variety of industries. The Developer will work across all aspects of a project lifecycle from pre-sales to final delivery. This position is a 1099 Independent Contractor role and will not include benefits.
This position can be remote anywhere in the US.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Follow the Custom Solutions policies and procedures.
- Provide detailed estimates for projects based on client-provided technical and functional requirements.
- Define, develop, and deliver business automation and reporting solutions for M1 customers.
- Communicate effectively and build consensus with clients.
- Work with Sales, Sales Engineers, Project Managers, Schedulers, and Technical resources to ensure projects are completed to our quality standards, on time, and within budget.
- Learn new product offering and functionality as software updates are released.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Business-related field is preferred
- Technical certifications and professional certifications are a plus.
- 2 years or more of experience delivering ERP software solutions to manufacturing businesses.
- Knowledge of the M1 architecture and products is highly preferred
- Strong technical skills with one or more of the following: Microsoft SQL Server, API’s, JSON, ASP.NET, VB.NET, and C#
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, SQL Reporting Services, and Crystal Report writing
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision, takes ownership, and is accountable.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, and rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong consulting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding time management skills including the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detailed and well-organized written communications skills
- Effective interpersonal skills including communication, teaching, active listening, and customer service.
- Able to work as a team player and/or individual contributor internally and externally.
- Must be US based.
You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
In addition to our competitive salary and award winning culture, we offer an excellent benefit package. We even offer our employees a day off to serve their community! Our company core values are our “CODE”: Crave Greatness, Own the Outcome, Deliver Awesome and Embrace Community.
- Job Family Development
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 80
- Telecommute % 100
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- United States