Commercial Operations Specialist - Hangzhou, China
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Responsible for providing sales operation support to local sales team. Maintain Sales PO/Contracts and tender related documentations. Create and analyze reports for the sales force regarding market conditions, sales results, and team earnings. Provide administrative support as assigned by internal departments, T&E support for sales team. Sample machine management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Correspond with local customers, subsidiaries, and distributors to ensure complete, timely and accurate processing of on-going pre / post sales orders and to resolve any order documentation issues.
- Establish communication between local customers, subsidiaries, distributors, and China sales departments.
- Duties for complete pre-sales order documentation including quoting, pricing, terms & conditions and payment terms, concerns, or issues.
- Support and coordinate process for distributorship agreements, international product registration, international distributor meeting, workshop, and trade shows
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Create and manage the sales orders in Salesforce system.
- Sample Machine Management, including managing the sales sample machine process, review and analysis of the orders vs sample machine.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Monitor inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments to reconcile stock levels
- Provide recommendation on stock replenishment avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure on time shipment to customers
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Conduct warehouse inventory regularly to ensure that the accounts and materials in the warehouse inventory are consistent.
Qualifications (Select the minimum qualifications required for this position to successfully achieve business requirements)
Education and experience combination:
* Associate’s degree is equivalent to 18 months of experience
* Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
* Master’s degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience
* 5 to 8 years relevant experience
Minimum 5 years Sales Administration experience required,min. 3years in similar position in a MNC company and a matrix organization.
- Clear thinking.
- Strong team member with ability to provide and receive feedback.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Excellent Customer Service, Organization, Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills
- SAP related knowledge
- Familiar with warehouse management system and related management processes.
- Logistics related certification is preferred.
- Strong good at with PPT/ Excel / System.
- Basic English: can read documents/write email in English
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- Potential Exposure to blood.
- Other (please specify) Travel up to 10%
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Sales Operations
- Job Function General Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China