Practice Development Consultant - Georgia/Alabama/Mississippi
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Job SummaryResponsible for selling consumables and skincare in a defined region. Create and maintain relationships while developing and supporting Cynosure customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel within designated territory to engage and support Cynosure accounts to grow existing business and generate new business opportunities and sales revenue growth.
- Regularly conduct on site account visits with Cynosure customers and develop strong and lasting relationships with providers, owners and staff members.
- Prospect within territory to open new skincare accounts.
- Educate Cynosure customers with business planning and practice development strategies.
- Provide ongoing practice support and clinical education.
- Educate customers on increasing revenue and utilization through sales and marketing efforts.
- Conduct in-office events to drive sales efforts and results.
- Organize and deliver outstanding eduction experiences and train customers on Cynosures skincare line.
- Drive and obtain orders for consumables and skincare products.
- Schedule and route for Cynosure in person account visits on an appropriate call cycle based upon tiers and geography to support and maintain territory coverage plan and optimize business results.
- Reporting activities expected in Salesforce.com.
- Represent the Company at customer events (e.g., open houses, lunch and learns, etc. weekend programs).
- Achieve or exceed sales objectives on a monthly and quarterly basis to deliver sales results.
- Collect Before and After photos and advanced treatment feedback from customers.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, field-based marketing; aesthetic practice development, combination of sales and practice development experience is preferred.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Solid understanding of marketing including traditional, digital, and in-office marketing.
- Strong understanding of business planning and practice development strategies.
- Data base/CRM experience i.e., Salesforce.com is an added plus.
- Proficient in tracking and analyzing data.
- Must have extensive Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Efficient time management skills to ensure highest level of customer service.
- Passionate; self-initiated to drive performance and consistently deliver results and commitments on a timely basis.
- Consultative and supportive approach to assist with customer needs.
- Demonstrates good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be comfortable with making decisions and flexible to changing needs.
- Must be able to demonstrate proven creative talent and originality.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates the ability to be self-directed while passionate for working collaboratively.
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Field Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $70,100.00
- Max Hiring Rate $108,020.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Atlanta, GA, USA