Clinical Trainer, Florida - Variable Flex
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Responsible for training our new and existing customers on all Cynosure products. This includes product training and support pre or post sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- New Product training.
- Product re-training.
- Discuss critical account information with sales team before all trainings.
- Schedule initial training within target timeframe of two to three weeks of equipment installation.
- Ensure that new accounts have ordered the necessary products and accessories for a successful in-service and check to confirm receipt at customer site before in-service date.
- Provide input on updating educational material.
- Field clinical questions from customers when necessary.
- Record, communicate and track all visit.
- View email and software applications daily to aid in timely response.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- RN, NP or PA
- Minimum 5 years experience, with medical device industry experience strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experience with laser and energy-based systems strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness, respect and integrity.
- Must be able to schedule travel in the most efficient and effective manner to maximize time.
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal, and presentation.
- Possess a positive, proactive approach to solving clinical issues or technical problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web tools.
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Clinical
- Job Function Clinical Training
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $43.79
- Max Hiring Rate $87.59
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Florida, USA