Cryo Nerve Block - Territory Manager: St Louis or Kansas City
Who We Are
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Afib and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of persistent Afib. AtriCure’s AtriClip® Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion System products are the most widely sold LAA management devices worldwide. AtriCure’s Hybrid AF™ Therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that provides a lasting solution for long-standing persistent Afib patients. AtriCure’s cryoICE cryoSPHERE® probe is cleared for temporary ablation of peripheral nerves to block pain, providing pain relief in cardiac and thoracic procedures. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
We foster a culture of inclusion by embracing diverse experiences and individuals where everyone’s authentic self is welcome. We offer supporting programs and resources that provide enriching and equitable opportunities for each person to contribute professionally and personally.
What Impact You Can Expect to Make
Drive adoption of AtriCure’s Cryo Nerve Block Therapy for acute post-operative pain relief in cardiothoracic, thoracic and other procedures involving the chest wall.
- Develop, implement and execute a strategic business plan for a designated territory to achieve assigned objectives: Continually identify new customers, contacts and opportunities
- Increase penetration and adoption within existing accounts to build upon and grow the base business
- Identify and educate key health care professionals that manage post-operative pain in the hospital setting
- Manage and coordinate customer visits, educational programs, procedural observations, proctoring, and relevant tradeshow participation
- Form relationships with hospital administration to understand hospital dynamics; develop and present the value proposition of the therapy for administrative buy-in
- Work closely with the sales leadership to implement and execute strategies to achieve corporate objectives
- Collaborate with team members across multiple franchises and departments
- Responsible for understanding and satisfying the requirements for obtaining access to a hospital, healthcare system, or other client site
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent
- Specific knowledge and selling experience related to post-operative pain management is an asset
- A documented track record of successful sales quota achievement in a surgical setting
- Strong clinical and technical aptitude
- Ability to travel up to 20-60% depending on territory
- Ability to pass account and hospital credentialing
What We Offer in Return
- Competitive Salary plus monthly bonus/commission
- Car allowance, gas and cell phone reimbursement, expense account
- Health care (medical, dental, vision, health savings account) and wellness programs (onsite fitness center or gym discounts)
- 401K retirement savings plus match
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO): We encourage your community and philanthropic involvement
- Extended Parental Leave
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
AtriCure has a variety of benefits available for US based employees and their families. Examples include Medical & Dental beginning day 1 of employment, 401K plus match, 20 days of paid Parental Leave, in addition to maternity leave, for new moms and dads, Volunteer Time off, Pet Insurance, and more. Corporate-based employees also have full access to our on-site fitness center and cafeteria. To see a complete list of our benefits, please visit our careers website: https://www.atricure.com/benefits AtriCure participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity of and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here https://www.e-verify.gov/ AtriCure is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides Drug Free Workplaces. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
- Job Family CryoNB Sales Team
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Non Manager
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 40