Proposals and Contracts Director
Alta Resources is Hiring!
Proposals and Contracts Director leads teams to ensure successful, quality, compliant, and on time proposal submissions and contract award process. Individual possesses the skills, vision, and people skills to execute highly effective proposal efforts with a multifaceted team of proposal participants. Proposals and Contracts Director is delegated decision authority over proposal deliverables and works in collaboration with the Senior Leadership team.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads entire life cycle of RFP for new and existing business through contract award.
- Defining RFP assignments and proposal deliverables to ensure comprehensive flow down of customer proposal requirements to responsible authors.
- Leading internal proposal quality reviews to ensure team is on-track to deliver a winning proposal.
- Ensuring proposal compliance to RFP and configuration control of proposal baseline documents/information.
- Managing development of proposal deliverables, proposal reviews, final proposal production, and on-time delivery to the customer.
- Providing decision authority for the final product that is delivered to the customer.
- Proposal planning during the pre-proposal phase, and cost-effective execution of the plan through proposal submission.
- Tracks and reports to senior leadership on wins and losses to recommend potential future changes in process.
- Manage and facilitates internal contract review, approval process and sign-off process after award.
- Identify and recommend process improvements in developing and delivering proposals and review, editing, renewal and approval of contracts.
- Responsible for notifications and process initiation for contract renewals.
- Tracks and reports to program and senior leadership on upcoming contract expirations in order to develop action plan.
Supervises and carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, retaining, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing and resolving issues. The position also requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as personal development and application of Six Sigma methodologies.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree AND 10 years of professional experience that includes a background in Proposal Management and/or Project Management
- Proven process improvement experience
- Expertise in SharePoint, Proposal Management tools and content management
- Experience conducting RFP review/analysis and developing a response strategy
- Experience leading and directing the activities of team members through all stages of formal proposal process
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Leadership team
• PMP Certification
• CPP APMP Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Job Family Ops/Corporate Support
- Pay Type Salary
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America