Alta Resources is Hiring!
Reporting to the VP Human Resources the Recruiting Manager will oversee the recruitment function for Alta Resources. This position will be responsible for leading and developing the recruitment team in all US locations with guidance provided to the Manila, Philippines office as well. Working closely with Marketing, Finance and Human Resources, this role will collaboratively develop and execute sourcing and recruitment strategies and best practices.
Responsibilities also include ensuring the team is meeting organizational objectives including but not limited to fill times, retention efforts and effective onboarding and offboarding. This role will be accountable for the development, implementation and reporting of recruitment goals and metrics. In addition, this position will oversee requisition and candidate processes, hiring manager partnerships, vendor partnerships, sourcing strategies, program and project implementation, compliance and continuous process improvement.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts all aspects of position in accordance with the organization’s strategic mandates of governed growth, achieved profitability, increased technology-based solutions, and reduced risk and reinforce them with staff and other HR personnel.
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep processes compliant.
- Provides mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the recruiting team.
- Partners with Marketing and HR to develop innovative sourcing campaigns ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- In collaboration with other departments, oversees New Hire Orientation content and delivery methods; becomes involved with other HR training as assigned.
- Provide input and guidance to enhance our recruiting process, including innovative, scalable and proactive strategies and best practices to source, attract, screen, hire and retain top-qualified applicants.
- Leverages social media and other digital platforms to share open positions and attract passive candidates.
- Negotiates recruiting agreements with external agencies.
- Analyzes recruiting needs, make recommendations, and implement new or updated recruiting policies as warranted based on market data.
- Track and manage identified recruitment metrics and provide feedback to the VP of HR and executive leadership; compile and analyze data to support business decisions and plans as necessary.
- Manage a seamless applicant process.
- Create and maintain current job descriptions for all job roles in the Company.
- Improve organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices.
- Oversee the management of all recruiting documents, creation of personnel files and record retention.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting and client teams.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Facilities, HR, etc).
- Assist with special projects and other HR initiatives, as assigned.
Supervises and carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, retaining, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing and resolving issues. The position also requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as personal development and application of Six Sigma methodologies. All leadership positions are expected to attain Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional qualifications included:
- Strong knowledge of high-volume recruitment.
- Experience with both “hands on” recruiting as well as executive management.
- Broad knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills.
- Desire to succeed, take initiative, and further the successes of highly functional recruiting team.
- Experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams on hiring initiatives.
- Strong proficiency with applicant tracking systems.
- Strong process management – experience meeting time-to-fill, quantity, quality, and diversity of hiring.
- Strong project manager – able to manage multiple competing tasks seamlessly.
- Experience with social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts (including Craigslist, Indeed, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Solid problem solving, decision-making and proven relationship-building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build relationships quickly and connect well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of HR laws and compliance requirements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
BS/BA degree in Human Resources Management or a related field required; HR certification preferred.
7+ years of recruiting experience with large or growing organizations preferably in industries that ramp on a seasonal basis.
3+ years of proven leadership experience guiding recruiting teams and overseeing recruiting processes in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
TECHNOLOGY SKILL BASE
This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The environment for which this position functions contains scents and fragrances related to product samples that are necessary to have on site in order to complete the essential job functions of this position or others positions within the same area. Due to the nature of this work individuals are required to be on-sight during hours designated by the Client, however, the occasion will arise when the employee must be off-site due to business functions.
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Job Family Ops/Corporate Support
- Pay Type Salary
- Ft. Myers, FL, 13180 Paul J. Doherty Parkway, Fort Myers, Florida, United States of America
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America