Finance & Accounting Clerk- Part- Time
This position applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. This individual is responsible for the administration of all aspects of the US/BZ accounts payable process as well as other projects assigned by management. Responsibility for accounts payable processing thru managing incoming mail, reviewing supplier accounts, issuing payments, and supporting document flow processes. In addition, this role shall reconcile and report banking, collections, and recording payments received from customer accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
· Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and documenting business transactions.
· Complete invoice intake process and obtains proper approval for accounts payable invoices.
· Prepares accounts payable checks and assures payment processing, prints accounts payable reports and maintains accounts payable files.
· Prorates expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
· Answers accounts payable phone inquiries and follows up.
· Assists in monthly financial closings.
· Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
· Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
· Researches and processes credit memos, returns, and bad checks.
· Reconciles client bank statements; assures accurate entry of Sales Tax and other tax filings.
· Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
· Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
This job has no supervisory or leadership responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be a self-starter and have excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; a team player mentality; strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or general education requirement (GED) required.
· 2 or more years’ education in Accounting or Finance preferred.
· 2 or more years’ experience in Accounts Payable processing required with a general understanding of accounting concepts and ability to perform basic bank reconciliations.
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Job Family Ops/Corporate Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America