Our team embraces a supportive and innovative culture to continuously deliver the most user-friendly experience for our clients and provide a full hands-on approach to meet client needs and expectations. We thrive on inter-departmental collaboration, and we are looking for someone that is driven, detail-oriented, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- See the marketing “big picture” and help orchestrate and connect the various marketing activities to the company’s overall goals and priorities.
- Grow pipeline and revenue from both new and existing customers.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and external agencies.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with agencies and internal stakeholders to design, test, and evolve demand generation and lead-nurturing tactics.
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for advertising and public-¬facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, pipeline, and positive return on investment.
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support.
- Contribute to the content creation process, through writing, editing, and presenting across mediums including webinars, blog posts, and emails.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related role in a dynamic b2b environment (preferably SaaS).
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to effectively prioritize, meet established goals, and perform in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Ability to proactively and independently identify and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent critical thinking.
- A strong work ethic and desire to continually grow and develop professionally.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
- Adaptable and comfortable in a growing and flexible company
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $120,000.00
- Louisville, KY, USA
- United States