Executive Protection Agent/Security Driver
At Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company, we take a proactive approach to solving business challenges and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s why we’re so successful. It takes an entire team to stand behind something big. Interested?
Patriot Group is a boutique security services company that prides itself on providing white glove security and consulting services joined forces with Crisis24 a GardaWorld Company to create a Global Protective Solutions powerhouse.
We are seeking part-time Executive Protection Agents/Security Drivers. This position is tasked with numerous functions providing as needed support to all protective security details in New York City and the Tri-State area.
Your Talent and Skills
- Must have a valid NYS armed security guard license or be active law enforcement.
- Must be active or retired Law Enforcement with valid concealed carry privileges in NYC
- Must have an unrestricted carry permit for NYC
- Must have a valid drivers license and expert knowledge of NYC and surrounding areas.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in all situations.
- Discretion and the ability to interact professionally and respectfully with people.
- Possess a broad understanding of the navigation of NYC roads and neighborhoods.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
- Must be clean cut and physically fit.
- Drug and nicotine-free; must pass a drug screening and submit to periodic screenings throughout employment.
- Candidates must pass an extensive background check and in-house training assessment.
- Retired law enforcement/military experience
- HR 218 a plus
- CPO certification or executive protection training a plus
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting at $35/hr increasing to $40/hr
- Part-time, hourly position with the possibility of converting to full time
- Flexible work location and schedule
This business is licensed by the New York Department of State, Division of Licensing Services Private Investigator /Guard # 11000158110
Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company is dedicated to equal opportunity in employment. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable laws.
- Job Family GPS - EP
- Pay Type Hourly
- New York, NY, USA