Residential Security Agent
At Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company, we take a proactive approach to solving business challenges and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s why we’re so successful. It takes an entire team to stand behind something big. Interested?
Crisis24 Protective Solutions is a dynamic security firm innovating threat assessment and public figure protection. Our mission aims to protect and enhance the lives of those we serve. From at-risk individuals and prominent families to corporations and universities, we stand on the front line of the assessment, prediction, and management of violence.
This position is full-time with benefits.
Pay Range: $32.00 - 37.00 per hour (depending on experience, credentials, and qualifications)
Responsibilities & Expectations
The Residential Security Agent is tasked with numerous functions providing overall support to protective security operations dynamic, multifaceted, and fast-paced corporate environments.
The following are basic functions and responsibilities of this role:
- Be responsible for safeguarding the client, family, and personal property located at the residence.
- Incorporate the client’s core values and code of conduct in all decisions and actions.
- Be responsible for making real-time operational decisions that enhance safety for the client and immediate family members.
- Maintain and manage all security logs, radio logs, visitor information, residence audits, vehicle inspections, and security phone communication.
- Monitor the residential intrusion detection system, panic alarms, and CCTV camera system.
- Access control for visitors, employees, and vendors.
- Opportunities for travel/special assignments.
- Demonstrate effective communication with the client, the family, and other team members.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Promote and establish effective working relationships with the client and the Team Lead to quickly resolve operational issues without affecting the client’s quality of life.
- Partner with various intelligence and investigations teams, global security operations center assets, other private security firms, and local law enforcement to proactively identify and mitigate threats.
- Detect and report suspicious activity and security vulnerabilities.
- Be able to operate in a dynamic, multifaceted, and fast-paced environment.
- Required: California Armed Guard Card
- Required: California Exposed Firearms Permit
- Required: 1 – 3 years of experience in Residential Executive Protection
- Participation in random drug screenings.
- Ability to work irregular or extended hours (shifts to include nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Pass pre-employment background investigation.
- Possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Possess a valid and current California driver license
- Possess a valid U.S Passport
- Professional and friendly communicator with a positive attitude and commitment to excellence (prior experience in customer service or hospitality industries preferred).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong ability to think critically and strategically
- No visible tattoos when wearing a long-sleeve dress shirt
- Prior ERT, military, or law enforcement providing physical security, emergency response, surveillance detection, secure transportation.
- Prior training in incident response, emergency medicine, etc.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Competitive 401k
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Stipends for special certifications and licenses such as EMT, LEOSA, CCW, etc.
- Renewal fees associated with guard/firearm license renewals and firearm requalification.
- Hundreds of training courses, exercises, and certifications.
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company is dedicated to equal opportunity in employment. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $32.00
- Max Hiring Rate $37.00
- Beverly Hills, CA, USA