RMA & Production Support Engineer
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking an experienced RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) & Production Support Engineer to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. In this role, you will play a crucial part in managing the RMA process and providing production support to ensure our customers receive the highest level of service.
- Manage the RMA process, including receiving, diagnosing, repairing, and returning products to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate closely with the production team to identify and resolve product-related issues, ensuring the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Provide technical support to customers experiencing issues with our products, including troubleshooting and diagnosing problems over the phone, email, or in-person.
- Analyze product performance data and customer feedback to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop solutions and improvements for product design and manufacturing processes.
- Maintain accurate records of all RMA and support activities, including tracking customer issues and resolutions.
- Assist in training production and customer support staff on product features, troubleshooting techniques, and quality standards.
- Provide support for production and testing activities, including configuring, testing, and repairing products as needed.
What we are offering:
A competitive salary, vacation, health & dental benefits, and employer-matched 401 K pension plan.
You will have opportunities to gain experience, grow and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you are working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight – your contributions will have influence.
The experience and skills we value:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
3+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a video products manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of video product design, manufacturing processes, and quality standards.
Proficiency in troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software issues related to video products.
- Familiarity with common video formats, protocols, and interfaces.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience with professional video equipment, such as video switchers, routers, converters, and monitors.
- Familiarity with industry standards, such as SMPTE, HDMI, and SDI.
- Standing, Bending, Pushing/Pulling
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze
- Perform calculations
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Salary
- Phoenix, AZ, USA