Senior Software Engineer - .Net
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer -.Net
Years of Experience: 6 to 12 years
Location: Chennai One (IT Park) - Thoraipakkam
OEC provides high-quality technology solutions to automakers and their franchised dealers which facilitate the sale of Original Equipment (OE) replacement parts. Using advanced, leading
technology, OEC in the past 20 years, has extended this mission by providing constant support for over 50 international auto brands, and more than 150,000 dealership and repair customers
worldwide, being now a leader in the segment of the automotive market through continued innovation and subject matter expertise.
We power connections to keep our world up and running. OEC is the leading technology provider for the automotive aftersales industry, creating networks that support manufacturers, dealers,
repairers, and insurers to allow our connected customers and vehicle owners to thrive.
About the role .NET Developer:
We are looking for talented .NET developers who will develop effective information technology solutions for OEC by creating new or enhancing existing internal or customer applications. Applies solid and fundamental concepts of software programming and application development methodology in a team environment. Determines programming solutions by analyzing business and functional requirements and technical specifications.
Key Responsibilities & Duties :
- Work with the team who are responsible for coding, validating, debugging, reliability, performance analysis and the ongoing operational aspects of the product in Agile environment.
- Develop and modify application components across different platforms and technologies.
- Collaborate with a highly cross-functional SCRUM/Agile team.
- Develop supporting unit and integration test enabling a continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- Code review and work with other developers to expand the capabilities of the team.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of departmental basic practice.
- Contribute to architecture and design decisions impacting all layers of software stack.
Ideal Experience and skills:
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM software development practices & methodologies.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages, C#.net.
- Experience with EntityFramework core or similar ORM.
- Experience with SQL and MSSQL server and Postgres.
- Experience with MSTEST or similar unit testing framework.
- Experience with Messaging patterns and tooling service Bus, Kafka, or Rabbit MQ.
- Experience working with cloud like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with developing a in a multi-platform, distributed environment preferred,
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Preferred familiarity with OData/GraphQL, Azure Dev ops, Microservices Architecture, BDD/ Gherkin /Selenium, Git ops, OAuth, and OIDC, ELK stack, Node /NPM , Nuget, Infrastructure as code, Terraform.
Perks and Benefits:
- Relaxed, safe, friendly work atmosphere and flexible working patterns
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Retiral benefits, Employee referral bonus, Annual Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Access to online courses through LinkedIn Learning
- Group Medical Insurance
- ICICI Multiwallet Food Coupon
What Makes Working at OEC Awesome?
We have a new OEC Technology Centre of Excellence in Chennai, India! Our team is beyond thrilled to work with the new office, but we’re even more excited for the innovation and creativity that this living space will certainly inspire! We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do. OEC India has been selected as one of the ‘Top 25 Safest Workplaces in India’ by KelpHR.
OEC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, familial status, veteran or military status, status regarding public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Job Family Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Chennai One It Sez Chennai One It Sez Phase 2, MCN Nagar Extension, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097