Technical Lead- SQL
Job Title: Technical Lead- SQL
Years of Experience: 9+ years
Location: Chennai One (IT Park) – Thoraipakkam
OEC provides high-quality technology solutions to automakers and their franchised dealers which facilitate the sale of Original Equipment (OE) replacement parts. Using advanced, leading technology, OEC in the past 20 years, has extended this mission by providing constant support for over 50 international auto brands, and more than 150,000 dealership and repair customers worldwide, being now a leader in the segment of the automotive market through continued innovation and subject matter expertise.
We power connections to keep our world up and running. OEC is the leading technology provider for the automotive aftersales industry, creating networks that support manufacturers, dealers, repairers, and insurers to allow our connected customers and vehicle owners to thrive.
- Minimum 10 years on SQL database design and experience (8+ years on SQL Server with a minimum of 5 years of database architecture experience.
- Analyze resource utilization trends and come up with strategies to assure stability and reliability of production systems.
- Provide meaningful inputs for capacity planning which eventually helps with cost optimization for OS, storage and database.
- 10+ years of experience as SQL Developer Development,
- Proficient in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
- Experience in writing SQL queries and optimizing the queries in SQL Server Databases.
- Knowledge and work experience in RDBMS concepts, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes, and Constraints.
- Performed data analysis and data profiling using SQL on various sources systems ncluding SQL Server 2008.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in producing tables, reports and listings using various procedures and handling large databases to perform data manipulations.
- Hands on technical leadership experience in designing, modelling and implementing large data sets with relational database systems preferably MySQL / PostgreSQL.
- Must have experience in handling large-scale multi-terabyte database architectures.
- Experience working on Azure or equivalent Cloud platform.
- Managing databases on Cloud and On-Prem, Migration, scaling up databases on Cloud and On-Prem.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Relaxed, safe, friendly work atmosphere and flexible working pattern
- Retiral benefits, Employee referral bonus, Annual Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Access to online courses through LinkedIn Learning
- Group Medical Insurance
- ICICI Multi Wallet food coupon.
- Hybrid work model.
What Makes Working at OEC Awesome?
We have a new OEC Technology Centre of Excellence in Chennai, India! Our team is beyond thrilled to work with the new office, but we’re even more excited for the innovation and creativity that this living space will certainly inspire! We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do. OEC India has been selected as one of the ‘Top 25 Safest Workplaces in India’ by KelpHR.
OEC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, familial status, veteran or military status, status regarding public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Job Family Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Chennai One It Sez Chennai One It Sez Phase 2, MCN Nagar Extension, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097