Quality Assurance Engineer
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our professional video products, including SMPTE 2110 Streaming Products and HDMI, DP, and SDI products for broadcast, post-production, and live events.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts for professional video products, including SMPTE 2110 Streaming Products and HDMI, DP, and SDI products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, product management, and customer support to ensure thorough testing and validation of products.
- Identify, document, and track software and hardware defects to resolution.
Analyze test results and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain testing documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test reports.
Contribute to the improvement of QA processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Participate in design and code reviews to identify potential quality issues early in the development process.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, best practices, and internal procedures.
What we are offering:
A competitive salary, vacation, health & dental benefits, and employer-matched 401 K pension plan.
You will have opportunities to gain experience, grow and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you are working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight – your contributions will have influence.
The experience and skills we value:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- . Minimum 3 years of experience in quality assurance, testing, or a similar role, preferably in the professional video or broadcast industry.
- Strong understanding of SMPTE 2110, HDMI, DP, and SDI standards and protocols.
- Proficient in developing and executing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and best practices.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with automated testing tools and scripting languages is a plus.
- Standing, Bending, Pushing/Pulling
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze
- Perform calculations
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Salary
- Phoenix, AZ, USA